Mechanical Design Engineer
As a brief explanation:
I have worked in designing and analyzing of industrial components for several years with prominent turbine manufacturers in Iran (MAPNA-TUGA), and also in an automobile’s parts manufacturer company named NASSIR LAVAZEM.
After working for over a decade in turbine & compressor and also auto parts manufacturing industries , for 9 years and 3 years respectively , I have achieved advanced knowledge in: support engineering , FEA analyzing , 2D & 3D modeling and drafting, designing of high pressure compressor casing, High & Low Cycle Fatigue analysis, ABAQUS and SolidWorks, NX, MSC fatigue software, designing and modeling of start igniter switch and car door locks, Gas turbine, Steam turbine , Industrial gas turbine, centrifugal compressors, reverse engineering,… .
Now I am here in Germany with a „Job Seeker Visa“ which is valid Until the 12.06.2020 to find a proper Job.
Master of Science In Mechanical Engineering at College of engineering – University of Tehran (Iran)
Mechanical engineering-Applied Design
Sep 1997/Sep 2002
Bachelor Of Science in Mechanical Egineering at University of Mazandaran (Iran)
Mechanical Engineering in Solid Design
Engineer of Turbo Machine elements (expert in stationary part of turbo machine’s components ) at MAPNA –TUGA (Turbine Company)- Karaj, Iran
Works done and Technical Responsibilities In TUGA:
• Providing Technical response to NCRs (non-conformity report) occurred for stationary parts of turbine or compressor machine during process of machining, assembling of them.
• Dealing with NCRs associated to burners, combustion liners and other elements of hot gas Path in Gas turbine.
• Dealing with NCRs associated to steam turbine’s valves.
• Preparing Bill of Material (BOM) for a new product by use of SAP software.
• Stress-strain analysis of machine (turbine and compressors) components by finite element method. When the parts face a defect over manufacturing process, the model of a component must be simulated by FEA to make a decision for accepting or rejecting it.
• Designing, Modeling, preparing of the outer casing and end covers of a centrifugal compressor acc. to ASME sec.VIII , div 2 (with FEM).
• Fatigue Life and endurance limit prediction for elements such as vanes by FEA under HCF and LCF.
• Designing and Analyzing of Bolted Joints by FEM or according to method of ASME Sec.VIII .
• Modeling of machine elements by use of CAD software (SolidWorks).
• Specifying geometrical and dimensional tolerances (GD&T) for parts.
• Fact finding of the damaged components, with cooperation of other groups such as QC, welding and material groups, machining, turbine service and maintenance… .
• Technical supporting of manufacturing of combustion Liner of gas turbine MGT30-25MW in TUGA and technical supporting in order to running the test stand for controlling the flow rate of the liner.
• Technical supporting of manufacturing of liquid fuel burner for gas turbineMGT30- 25 MW.
• Responsible to substitute of non-metal components which is used in gas turbine DU80-ZORYA from Russian material to European material.
• Inspection of hot gas path in sites for turbines V94.2 (162MW) and DU80-ZORYA(25MW).
Dec2007 / Dec2010
Mechanical Design Engineer at Nassir Lavazem company (Automobile industry) - Tehran, Iran
Works done and Technical Responsibilities In ‘NASSIRLAVAZEM’:
• Technical supporting the production line of manufacturing automobile’s starter switch and door lock.
• Implementing modification on the products (switch and lock systems)
• Responsible for Redesigning project of a switch starter and door locks for a car, named ZAMYAD.
• Creating 3D model and 2D drafting for components of a switch lock and door locks for ZAMYAD automobile.
• Counseling suppliers to manufacture the components (die cast parts, sheet-metal parts, and plastic injection parts) from the aforementioned 2D drawings, as a head of team.
• Preparing a prototype for new locks.