Job title: Workplace Manager (F/H)
Job description: About Zefir
Founded in 2020, Zefir is a leading digital platform for residential real estate in Europe. We make home-selling simpler, faster, and more certain by buying the property directly from you. Selling a home is now just a few clicks away.
Zefir is the fastest-growing real estate platform in Europe. Since our launch in July 2020, we’ve seen double-digit growth every month and reached an annualized GMV of €200M. We’re well-funded, €25M, and advised by experts who have founded or invested in Cazoo, Deliveroo, Stripe, Transferwise, Notion or Pinterest.
1. Workplace & facility management
– Manage the physical workplace environment directly or through providers (furniture, plants, snacks, temperature, cleanliness, inclusiveness…)
– Be the preferred point of contact for guests in the office and deliveries
– Prepare our upcoming office move (September-October 2022)
2. People Ops
– Prepare newcomer contracts and manage signature.
– Keep employee management systems up to date (Lucca, onboarding tracker)
– Manage HR admin throughout the employee life-cycle (attestation de salaire, fin de contrat, etc).
– Be the point of contact for all newcomers
– Manage inventory & prepare IT equipment for each arrival
– Manage inventory & get swag ready for each arrival
– Get badge & desk ready for non-remote folks
– Manage welcome pack expedition for remote folks
– Organize regular team events
– Monthly: all-hands
– Every two weeks: breakfast for newcomers, team drinks & game nights
– Occasional: Xmas or summer parties etc.
– Order team swag and organize distribution management
- You are extremely diligent and attentive to details.
- You have a strong knack for tools and can master new ones easily.
- You have a great capacity for organization, adaptation and you are proactive.
- You are able to cover a broad range of administrative skills.
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
Nice to have
- You have a similar experience of 1 or 2 years (at least) in a startup environment.
- You have experience working in HR admin or have studied HR or labour law.
The position is based in France and requires a valid work permit. If you are resident of an EU country, some positions allow you to work from home if you have a valid work permit.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
What we offer :
– Friendly and informal working environment
– Flexible work organization and access to remote work
– Meal vouchers with Swile (€11 per day)
– Super cool buddy policy
– Audible subscription to enjoy audiobooks or a €20 budget to buy a book every month
– Pass Navigo paid by Zefir (50%)
– IT equipment (Apple included)
– A great health assurance
– 5 weeks of paid vacation per year (depending on where you are based)
– Beautiful and well-positioned office in Paris (Opera, Galeries Lafayette)
Zefir is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), sexual orientation, gender identity, parental or marital status as well as gender expression, socioeconomic status or background, or physical appearance. We’re united by Zefir’s values, and we celebrate our unique differences.
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:26:35 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net