Job title: WordPress Developer
Job description: Tech skills
Necessary on this position:
- Vue.js – Good
- React.js – Good
- Experience level: Mid
Project you can join
What duties will help you grow?
- Creating professional, high-end WordPress templates and plugins at enterprise scale will be your domain. We’ll be looking to you to be a master of this domain, which means following global standards and trends and incorporating them into your work.
- Think ‘mobile first’. We know that mobile accounts for the biggest share of online experiences. Responsive Web Design is not a ‘nice to have’ but will be fundamental to your way of thinking and working.
- Introduce new ideas and tools. We’ll expect you to learn about new tools and provide us with an educated opinion on how, where and when they can be used to help you and your colleagues on your projects.
- Aspiring to become a better developer. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that will look to develop from WordPress Developer to Senior WordPress Developer within a period of 24-36 months.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Opportunity to lead projects from start to finish.
- Internal development programs, and training budget (to be used for online and off-site trainings).
- Access to rich range of industry-leading training resources, Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials and Interaction Design Foundation platform.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are friendly, welcoming team of expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives, and domain experts from all over the world – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
- Outstanding international team of friendly, motivated and multi-talented people
- The latest Apple equipment
- Customizable private medical care, with the option of additional dental coverage
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms
- A full and varied range of social events, sporting activities and gatherings (whenever circumstances permit)
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is MACS (Marketing And Creative Services) – Capgemini’s in-house agency which provides services across the globe. MACS as a part of Capgemini Business Services unit, has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers, and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities.
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
Job date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 22:35:28 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net