Job title: Warehouse Employee
Job description: Opslaan als favoriet / Add to favorites
Wat ga je doen?
You are a real logistic allrounder who is looking for a varied, full-time position as a warehouse employee. Is that your case? Then we may have the perfect job for you! For a logistics company in Amsterdam-West, we are looking for all-round logistics employees to work in dayshifts.
As a warehouse operator you are responsible for carrying out the daily logistical process: receiving, storing, order picking, packaging and shipping of products. You will put together the shipments and also perform light administrative tasks.
As a warehouse employee you are responsible for:
- Loading and unloading goods from containers;
- Checking incoming goods;
- Storing received products in the correct storage location;
- Picks and packs finished goods using barcode scanners;
- Operating forklift, HLOP, reach truck and EPT;
- Preparing materials for shipment;
- Taking periodic inventory.
In addition, we have a refrigerated goods department with the following responsibilities:
- Putting away goods and entering them into PeopleSoft;
- Ordering dry ice;
- Cleaning and keeping clean of the work area;
- Cleaning and defrosting cold goods.
You are a match if you have experience in a logistics function and if you have experience with driving a reach truck. You will be working with glass and ceramics, so dropping a box is not an option. Do you have experience on one of the trucks but no valid certificate? No worries, we will arrange a forklift and reach truck course for you! Furthermore, you are a match if:
- You like to work as a real all-rounder;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language, it is an American company where English is communicated;
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience with driving warehouse equipment (forklift & reach truck);
- You are handy with computers.
Wat krijg je ervoor terug?
We offer you a varied job with prospects of a contract at the organization. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself, for example by offering courses and training. We also offer:
- Working hours 8:30 – 17:00 or 10:00 – 18:30 (Mon – Fri);
- A gross hourly wage of €13,50;
- A travel allowance of €0,19/km (max €6,36 per day) or public transport allowance;
- The opportunity to develop yourself and grow;
- The possibility to follow various courses and trainings through UBN.
If it is very busy we may ask for your flexibility to assist, of course this is always in consultation. And this is also rewarded with a 50% surcharge on your worked hours.
Waar ga je werken?
Our client is the global leader in specialty glass and ceramics. With 150 years of knowledge and experience they are able to offer innovative solutions to major social and commercially relevant problems. The branch in Amsterdam is the specialist in the field of Life Sciences products.
- We do not handle the process of obtaining a work permit and/or accommodations.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net