Job title: Video Content Moderator (Swedish Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking for videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Moderator for the world’s best-loved video-sharing website.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policymaking? Apply now, and start your career supporting this exciting team.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Content Moderator will be:
– Reviewing content (videos, image, text, and audio) in accordance with policies
– Classifying the typology of the content (videos, image, text and audio) in accordance with the processes and policies
– Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
– Ensuring user and brand safety
– Being able to provide services on a 24/7 shift rotation
– Disclaimer: Please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography and fake news.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– A native level of Swedish and a good level of English
– Keeping up to date with Social Media trends
– Being motivated and committed in your work
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
– Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
– Schedule: 24/7 shift rotation (morning 8-17, evening 14-23 & night 23-08)
– Meal vouchers + Transportation allowances
– Private health insurance after 6 months
– Relocation Package
– Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere in an international environment
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization working with world-famous brands
– Professional development and clear career path
– Training & development opportunities
– Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance
– Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!
Your Future Company:
Working in sunny Lisbon at one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the technological and digital field. Your prospective new employer is a diverse community of more than 300.000 people working together. The team is caring and supportive and believes in continuous improvement to take their careers to new places. On top of that, it’s a diverse environment seeking the highest level of equality.
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Job date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 23:05:01 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net