“Dungeon Full Dive” is Kickstarters most succesfull VR game project of all time and it’s being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a german startup based in Cologne/Dusseldorf. Set in a world full of magic and adventures, with DFD, we want to revolutionize the way fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop is played.
As our Technical Artist, you are satisfied once we deliver a visually outstanding game, that still maintains cutting-edge performance. You investigate and implement new techniques and pipelines that allow your team to push the standards of visual quality. With your deep technical knowledge as well as your experience in 3D Art and Unity, you ensure assets can be rendered without compromising the artistic vision, on the one hand, or crashing our framerate on the other.
- Collaborate with the team to answer questions and solve complex tech art-related challenges, identify and communicate risks, share feedback and best practices while remaining a balance point between creative vision and technical/budget restraints
- Create stunning visual effects (like custom shaders or VFX effects) for DFD using state of the art technology to ensure a maximum of efficiency
- Ensure performance and technical quality of all of our 3D assets
- Create high quality, modular character models, environment models, and textures
- Create and ensure benchmarks for our art assets
- Stay up to date on trends and methodologies in current and future graphics software and hardware to develop early planning of tools, processes, and features
Your Skill Tree
- At least 3 years of experience in technical art or other relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience within Unity
- Wide range of experience in different areas of game art, including the creation of shaders, VFX effects, characters, and environments.
- Shipped at least 1 game within the (technical) art discipline; preferably full cycle on a AA or AAA console/pc title´
- Experienced with 3d modeling software like Maya/Blender/Zbrush
- Knowledge of engine (Unity) strengths and limitations
- Good knowledge of multiple art and animation pipelines
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in either English or German
- Experienced with VR development
- Able to work with version control systems (Plastic SCM)
What do we offer?
- Attractive pay
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies with a young and dynamic team
- Job ticket, hardware, parking tickets, etc. paid for if needed
- Creative and challenging wor
Add us to your friend list:
If you are interested, feel free to contact us over mail:
You can also check out our current team over here!
What to send our way?
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your preferred starting date and why you would like to join us
- A portfolio with a breakdown of your best and most fitting work – seriously, show us your process and why you are a great fit! (attach work samples or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio)
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net