Job title: Team Member Editorial Office (f/m/d)
Company: European Society of Radiology
Job description: The European Society of Radiology (ESR) is a non-political and non-profit organisation dedicated to strengthening and uniting European Radiology. With more than 125,000 members worldwide, it has become the largest radiological society that organises one of the most innovative congresses in this field, the European Congress of Radiology (ECR), in Vienna.
The mission of the ESR is to serve the health needs of the general public by supporting scientific research as well as education and training while striving to improve the quality of radiological practice.
The ESR is seeking to recruit a full-time (38.5 hours) Editorial Office Team Member to join its Scientific Publications Department and work primarily in the management of submission to our scientific journals‘ European Radiology‘, ‚Insights into Imaging‘ and ‚European Radiology Experimental‘.
- Checking submitted manuscripts for completeness
- Anonymizing and minor editing of text in readiness for peer review
- Checking reference citations (in PubMed or other databases)
- Corresponding with authors, editors, and reviewers
- Assistance with data maintenance in our databases
- Providing technical support and guidance to authors and reviewers
- Proofreading and minor language editing of accepted manuscripts before production
- Assisting other projects within the department whenever needed
- Excellent command of English (C2)
- Familiarity with medical and scientific terminology is a benefit
- Experience in scientific or academic journal publishing is a benefit
- Advanced computer literacy (esp. Microsoft Office Package)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Methodical approach with a good eye for detail
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- A modern office in the heart of Vienna (U1, U2, U3 and U4)
- An exciting and empowering company culture with passionate people
- A diverse set of tasks in a meaningful and international setting
- The possibility to work flexitime
- A combination of Home Office and office work
The monthly gross salary for this job vacancy is at least € 2,000 (14 times per year). The final salary depends on your relevant experience and qualification.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please send us your complete application (CV with photo, cover letter and salary expectations).
The applicant must have a valid work permit for Austria!
The applicant must be willing to commute to our office in Vienna regularly!
Expected salary: €2000 per month
Job date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 23:46:45 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net