Job title: Team Leader – Front Office
Job description: Description:
Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for a Front Office Team Leader!
- A natural motivator with a good portion of personality;
- Enthusiasm and a hands-on mentality to bring the Front Office team to the next level;
- A living and breathing example of how to make the guests’ stay personalized and memorable;
- Someone who goes out of their way to make sure guests are connected to who and what matters most to them.
What does the ROLE entail?
- Assisting the Front Office Management Team in efficiently running the department according to the established concept statement providing a courteous, professional, and flexible service at all times;
- Coordinating all repair and maintenance, and reports maintenance job orders;
- Understanding rate structure and promotional rates available;
- Working towards achieving customer satisfaction survey scores set for the department;
- Ensuring Front Office employees are familiar with the hotel’s products and services, current promotions, policies, and other important information;
- Assisting in implementing consistent guest recognition programs, maintaining a relevant guest history database;
- Handling all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily;
- Personally and frequently verifying that guests are receiving the best possible service;
- Ensuring guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
What’s in it for YOU?
- An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets;
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
- Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
- 25 Vacation days
- Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
- Hotel gym access
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
- A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues; from e-learning to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshops and classroom trainings
- Minimum 2 years’ hotel experience working in Front Office, at least 1 year in a Team Leader role;
- A relevant degree in Hospitality or Tourism Management, or equivalent experience;
- Encouraging, motivating and reassuring;
- Great language and communication skills in English, and additionally Dutch or another second language;
- You do not hold back from administrative tasks, projects and responsibilities;
- Legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Are WE what YOU are looking for?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for!
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 04:32:57 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net