Job title: Supply Chain Manager (Stockholm, Sweden)
Company: Furhat Robotics
Job description: Humanity has been dream of robots forever. Robots with social skills, that can express themselves and connect with us in a way that is more humanlike, and richer than all the other ways we interact with the world today.
We have build Furhat Robotics to be the company that makes that dream a reality, and over the last 7 years, we have designed and built several generations of our robots. The Furhat robot has evolved to become the leading and most sophesticated and cutting edge social robot in the world today – with more than 1500 scientists around the world using it to explore applications for robots and the relationship between robots and humans.
In the process of building our robots, quality has always been our top priority. Furhat today is designed and built in Sweden, but shipped to all corners ofthe world, to some of the most inspirational companies and universities out there.
In addition to Furhat, we have now also built Misty, a very engaging and fun, but very seroiuisly engineered robot, designed built for research and education. Misty is built for high volume manufacturing, and is ready for mass-manufacturing.
We are now looking for a Supply Chain Manager, to lead all our day to day operations, from sourcing, to working with our production partners, to assembly, testing, packaing, and shipping – on time, on budget, and with very high quality and close-to-zero failure rate.
We are specifically looking for someone with passion for production and supply chain. You can be early in your career, but very self motivated, and believe that supporting the day to day operations or the company is a noble cause that makes you wake up every morning with a smile on your face.
We expect you to be very organized, great at communication, and an independent problem-solver that requires very little management. We expect you also to be able to manage relationships with many internal and external stakeholders, from many cultures, and continue to improve things beyond the status-quo.
- Defining and owning processes such as order-to-cash, shipping, and post-shipping hardware support
- Contact with factories
- Contact with suppliers
- Maintaining a budget for the cost center, and the inventories
- Maintaining accurate inventory counts
- Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes with attention to consolidation of warehousing and distribution
- Material handling; ensures efficient movement, loading/unloading and storage of materials
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communication and negotiations with vendors and suppliers to land more profitable deals
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations teams with determining forecasts production, sales and safety stock
- Design and manage key supply chain KPIs in accordance with the company’s quarterly and yearly objectives
- Previous work together with EMS and “box building” at factories
- You have a few years experience within a similar role, and you want to develop in the area.
- Experience and knowledge with international shipping and logistics
- Understanding/knowledge of COGS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers and shippers
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Worked close to finance/understanding of order to invoice process
- Worked with startup or have some sort of understanding of what it means to be a startup
- Good at presentations, documentation, diagram flow
- Understanding mechanical and electrical systems
- You are very fluent in English and are sensitive to cultural differences and curious to learn when in new environments. You are also articulate and are able to present in front of a small group of people
And of course, you love robots, believe in the incredible social benefits they will bring, and are positive and enthusiastic about new technologies and are not afraid of being an early adopter.
This job is only open to candidates who have a work permit in Sweden.
We expect to read from you on why you want to have this role, what you bring with you from your professional life, and why you believe you will excel at it.
Applications without a clear personal letter will not be prioritized.
Thank you for considering joining our team and mission and wanting to help us make our dream a reality.
Furhat is an artificial intelligence and social robotics startup with the vision to make interaction with technology truly human. We are on a vision to make the dream of social robots a reality.
Founded out of world-leading research, some of the most talented people money cannot buy, and a larger than life enthusiasm and drive to make interaction with technology more human, Furhat today is positioned to be the world leader in this new age.
Backed by some of Europe’s best investors, and with a product that brings together the best in hardware design and sensors, to a powerful software platform and a developer ecosystem, we are now shipping robots all over the world, and are expanding our team to enable us to bring more delight and value to our customers and community and enable them to start creating a future where technology is more human.
Job date: Mon, 05 Sep 2022 06:45:20 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net