Job title: Spanish Customer Support for American Streaming Service Brand
Job description: Descrição do emprego
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands.By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 100,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 55 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
You will be the first point of contact for viewers and a critical brand ambassador. The right person for this role is enthusiastic about addressing our client’s customers‘ needs aiming to provide an excellent service. If you are someone that you enjoy delivering world-class customer service, then this is your opportunity.
Your project belongs to a multinational American company leader in the mass media and entertainment industry.
As a Customer Advisor, you will:
- Assist viewers through phone and/or chat regarding different queries
- Provide account and application support to viewers namely with regards to software functionality
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot of system configurations and network settings
- Provide accurate and real-time responses to the viewer’s inquiries
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Monthly Performance bonus
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package: shared accommodation (for 12 months) and flight reimbursement (after 6 months)
- Opportunities for career progression (95% of our promotions are internal) and possibilities for an international
Life at our company:
- We are certified Great Place to Work for 4 years in a row (2019,2020,2021,2022)!
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events, and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- Workplace: Work From Home based in Lisbon, Portugal
Formação mínima: Ensino Primário
Experiência: Não é necessário
Categoria profissional: Empregado
Residência: União Europeia
Idioma imprescindível: Espanhol – Língua Materna
- Proficient in Spanish (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Passionate about entertainment and media enterprise
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy, team spirit and customer-oriented
- Familiarity with digital streaming services and devices
- Have a positive and can-do attitude
- Previous experience in Customer Service is highly valued
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net