Job title: Spanish Customer Advisor for a Video Game Brand – Portugal (Remote)
Job description: Be a Champion at Sitel Group®
Sitel Group® is a global leader in end-to-end customer experience products and solutions, with 160,000 people around the globe, working from home or one of our MAX Hubs.
Our award-winning culture is built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
We celebrate successes and reward our people for the fantastic work they do every day.
If you’re ready to be part of our outstanding and winning team, wear the champion’s hoodie and become a Sitel hero. We will invest in your talent, develop your skills and help you reach your peak.
We are creating champions to succeed in the CX Championship. In this game, we play like legends.
Join the winners club.
Do you want to be part of a super team whose motto is Play Has No Limits?
Are you a top performer looking for the best place to become a CX champion?
Are you ambitious and aiming for a victorious career?
Are you a Spanish native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
We have the greatest challenge for you!
Our client is a world market leader in gaming brands of home video game consoles and production companies.
To be the best of the match as a customer service specialist, your goals will be:
- Respond efficiently and effectively to all customers’ enquiries within given timescales
- Develop and maintain a full technical knowledge of the client’s products and services
- Deal with all correspondence as requested/required
- Accurately log all calls and in line with procedures
- Responsibly maintain and update all job-related administrative forms
- Be able to recognize when a problem/query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of the team.
To be a winner in our league, you will need to be talented in the following:
- Proficient level of Spanish (C1)
- Intermediate level of English (B1)
- Previous experience in Customer Service preferred
- Impeccable communication skills
- A calm, cool and level-headed attitude in every situation
- Excellent self-organizing skills
- A proactive approach and willingness to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure, in order to achieve deadlines and KPI’s
- Ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment and procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Pack (Word, Excel)
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or a valid work permit for Portugal
Champion’s Award Culture.
Looking forward to joining our league and rise the cup?
For our heroes the best prizes:
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare insurance
- Paid professional technical training
- Monthly performance-based bonuses
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
We are calling up for our unbeaten team!
We want your talent. We will make you a champion.
Apply today at
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net