Job title: Sous Chef
Job description: Description:
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is looking for a Sous Chef !
As Sous Chef you are part of the Kitchen Team with ambitious and fun colleagues, reporting directly to the Chef de Cuisine in our open kitchen which is open for breakfast, a la carte lunch & dinner and banqueting events.
We care about you so you can be at your best!
- In this role, you will join an international team of awesome colleagues. You will become part of the Hyatt Family, an international company across 67 countries with global growing opportunities;
- Hyatt offers a wide variety of online courses and classroom trainings. Therefore, you have great opportunities for developing yourself as individual and in your career;
- Furthermore, you are eligible for discounted room rates as of day 1 and up to 12 complimentary room nights after one year of service;
- We value your wellbeing, therefore we offer our gym facilities for colleague use as well;
- In addition to the local labor laws, we offer 5 extra days of paid paternity leave;
- We offer a competitive salary according to the Dutch Labor Agreement of Hospitality (Horeca CAO), 8% vacation allowance, 25 paid vacation days, travel allowance & free parking.
- We support in the relocation to the Netherlands by providing you with the tools and information sources you need. For example, we can offer temporary accommodation in the hotel for the first weeks.
- You will be responsible for preparing breakfast/lunch/dinner together with the Kitchen Team;
- You will assist Chef the Cuisine with the planning, orders and creating new menu’s;
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the kitchen in the absence of Chef de Cuisine;
- You will coach and support the Kitchen Team;
- You make sure that the HACCP rules and regulations are followed;
- You will be responsible to provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service in order to create memorable guest experiences.
- You have an European passport or a Dutch work permit;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have well-developed communication and customer relations skills;
- You have comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards;
- You are confident to work in rotating shifts and weekends;
- You are eager to learn and grow;
- You are ready for a new challenge!
- We are looking for a candidate ideally coming from a similar positions or has around 3 year work experience as Chef de Partie;
- You have a diploma in Culinary or something related to hospitality.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net