Job title: Software Project Manager
Job description: Company Description
The Bosch Group is familiar to you, isn’t it? No? Know that we have progressive operations in automotive materials, automation technology, packaging machines, power tools, thermal technology, household appliances, security technology, etc. In 2020, we had a sales figure of approx. 71,6 billion EUR. Will you become a colleague of our approx. 394.500 employees? Then you will soon belong to one of the largest industrial companies in the world.
We will combine your strengths with ours. This strengthens our strongest assets, namely future-oriented thinking and working, delivering sound quality and offering knowledge of products and services.
Our division Power Tools is growing in robotics. We are developing innovative, useful, and exciting products and solutions to enhance quality of life, providing more convenience for the user and increased productivity. We want you to join our team in Leuven, Belgium to help developing it! Given our strong growth and new product developments, we can offer you an exciting career path and a challenging environment, alongside experienced team members.
Together with your team, you are responsible for technical projects. You are a seasoned team leader with experience on managing software projects that have a close interaction with electronics and mechanical hardware. You have worked on consumer projects before, as well as on products which have strict safety and security requirements. Thanks to your soft skills and people skills, you know when to “push” the team forward and when the time is right to take decisions. You have excellent time management skills and succeed in making people adhere to them.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Management of projects from pre-development concept through to serial production
- Working on projects with a high software content, interacting with electronics and mechanics and bringing highly innovative products to market
- Organizing workflows and people to ensure delivery of milestones and deadlines
- Synchronising the work of multi-disciplinary teams located in 5 locations across Europe
- Stakeholder management
- Project planning and execution of complex technical consumer products
- Proven track-record of taking projects from ideation through to serial production
- Experience with management of software projects closely interacting with electronics and mechanics, ideally in distributed team set-ups
- Excellent communication skills
- Background in Engineering (preferably Software and / or Electronics)
- Strong sense of ownership
- Attention to details
- Excellent decision making and team coaching skills
- Microsoft Project experience
- Task tracking systems (e.g. JIRA, codebeamer, clickup)
- Experience in managing a product with a safety or security requirement
- Background in programming
- A challenging environment with interesting career opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Full health and pension benefits
- Work permit assistance (if relevant)
- Flexible working hours
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net