Job title: Software Engineer (C++/Qt)
Job description: Vizrt Austria GmbH is located in Vomp, just outside Innsbruck in the middle of the Alps. You will find yourself working in a modern environmentally friendly building. You will work together with international people where team spirit is king and work life balance is not only a catchphrase. We develop core components of the Vizrt product family. To strengthen our research & development capabilities, we are now looking for a
Software Engineer (C++/Qt) (m/f/d)
to join the Product Development team. Components developed by this team are used by many high- profile customers in the broadcasting industry and develop a user friendly and efficient GUI for the Viz Engine real-time render engine.
What you’ll do:
As a member of the Product Development team, you will
- Design, develop and maintain a 2D/3D digital content creation tool GUI in Qt/C++
- Work on the entire code life cycle including development, review, test and documentation
- Work in an engaging environment providing opportunities to learn and share your knowledge
- Contribute to maintain code quality, organization and automation.
What you bring:
- Experience with building GUIs using Qt/QML
- C++ development experience
- Proficient with modern development workflows based on git
- Business fluency in English
Additional, nice-to-have skills/competencies and experiences for this position:
- 2+ years professional experience with developing software in a team
- Understanding of UX principles and a user-centric mindset
- Knowledge related to client/server architectures and network technologies
- Experience in the media/broadcast industry
- Experience with general purpose 3D design applications
What we offer:
We offer an exciting job in an expanding international company, with good salary and employment conditions. We feature a friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues. You will also benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies. Actual compensation is market competitive and is dependent on individual professional experience and qualification.
Vizrt provides real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the broadcast industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, video editing and compositing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including such as CNN, CBS, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, Al Jazeera, ITN, ZDF, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. This is possible thanks to over 600 engaged and very competent employees around the world. The global headquarter is in Bergen, Norway. Read more at www.vizrt.com.
If you find this interesting and want to be a part of our team, we’ll be happy to review your application.
Please note: A valid EU working permit is required for this position.
We do not accept applications directly from external recruiting firms whom we haven’t previously stipulated an agreement with. Candidates submitted this way will be considered as direct applicants and no hiring fee entitlement will arise for the recruitment firm.
Click here to read about our .
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net