Job title: SharePoint Developer
Job description: Company Description
Veeam is a leading provider of backup and recovery software for virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Different Veeam departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Veeam builds products to meet complex backup and data management challenges. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization; Windows, Linux and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers; Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud public clouds; and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
Our Corporate Information Systems team oversees the operation of our company’s information systems. These include not only the website but also a forum, client portals and internal tools. No product release goes without their support, and all our web services run smoothly as a result of their work.
We work with different Veeam departments such as Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR, etc. and we have a bunch of projects of different orientations and scales. We use SharePoint Server 2016 as a platform.
We are now looking for an energetic person who will join our team as a SharePoint developer.
Your tasks will include:
- Architect, develop, implement and maintain custom solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, SharePoint Online;
- Work in a development team;
- Collaborate with project managers, analysts, stakeholders.
What we expect from you:
At least 3 years of SharePoint development;
In-depth knowledge of ASP.NET, .NET, C#;
Understanding of enterprise application ecosystem;
Good interpersonal and collaboration skills, strong team working ability;
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
Will be an advantage:
Modern React, TypeScript experience;
SQL, Entity Framework;
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 23:19:35 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net