Job title: Service Desk Support Engineer with Russian
Job description: Company Description
Veeam is a leading provider of backup and recovery software for virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Different Veeam departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Veeam builds products to meet complex backup and data management challenges. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization; Windows, Linux and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers; Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud public clouds; and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
Our IT team is like invisible frontline fighters: imperceptibly present everywhere and in everything. Like Atlas, they carry the weight of our world-spanning infrastructure on their shoulders, enabling dozens of Veeam offices to work as one cohesive unit.
We are now looking for Service Desk Support Engineer with Russian.
What you will do:
- Be the main point of contact for all issues and queries regarding desktop and laptop computers, printers and other computer peripherals and related software;
Maintain a server room, carry out servers installation, setup and wiring;
Manage users and computers in Microsoft Active Directory-based environments;
Manage users and computers in Microsoft Exchange;
Create and track IT policies and procedures for end-users and internal use;
Collaborate as a member of an international team;
Perform other tasks as required.
What you will need:
- Knowledge of Russian (proficiency level – B2 or higher);
English (proficiency level – C1 or higher);
Proven experience in a similar IT desktop support or technical support role;
Strong experience with PC hardware (desktops, laptops, mobile devices), local and network- attached printers and other computer peripherals;
Strong experience with PC software: MS Office, Microsoft Windows (desktop/server versions), Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Adobe products, antivirus solutions and various 3rd party client/server applications;
Exemplary troubleshooting skills;
Strong written and verbal communication skills;
Ability to work with users of any level of technical knowledge;
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
What will be your advantage:
Knowledge of Czech (proficiency level – B2 or higher).
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people;
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises;
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others;
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism;
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library;
- Work permit assistance;
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 06:45:47 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net