Job title: Service Desk Analyst
Job description: Company Description
Veeam is a leading provider of backup and recovery software for virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Different Veeam departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Veeam builds products to meet complex backup and data management challenges. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization; Windows, Linux and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers; Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud public clouds; and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
Our Corporate Information Systems team oversees the operation of our company’s information systems. These include not only the website but also a forum, client portals and internal tools. No product release goes without their support, and all our web services run smoothly as a result of their work.
We are now looking for a new team member who will support Veeam’s main web portals.
Your tasks will include:
- Receiving and processing users‘ applications
- Handling users‘ issues independently or handing them over to a more senior specialist
- Documentation and support for the user knowledge base
- Possible participation in the development and testing of the functionality of our company’s internal information systems
What we expect from you:
- Ideally, 2+ years of work experience
- Mandatory knowledge of English sufficient to be able to read technical documentation, to communicate (and to carry out tasks) in writing and in conversation with English-speaking users
- Experience with software and hardware troubleshooting
- Knowledge of the differences between CRM, CMS and CSS
- The desire and ability to learn new things quickly and independently
- Knowledge of ITIL, ITSM
- Understanding of the software life-cycle process
- Knowledge of API, REST, SOAP, HTTP
- Knowledge of the principles of distributed systems
- Knowledge of how relational databases work
- Knowledge of Python and Testing experience will be a plus
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 04:06:51 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net