“Dungeon Full Dive” is Kickstarters’ most successful VR game project of all time and it’s being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a german startup based in Cologne/Dusseldorf. With Dungeon Full Dive, we want to revolutionize the way fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop is played.
As a Senior Developer, your expertise and inputs will be key to shaping our game. Together with our Senior & Lead Developers, you will make key decisions on architecture, systems, and game features.
At the same time, you will be a hands-on programmer, being able to make a strong contribution to the overall project. In this role, you will work on every aspect of the game, from engine and game logic to developer tools. As one of the key developers of our small, talented dev team, you will bring to life the vision of the game.
- Analyze and understand game design to define requirements for features to be developed. -Suggest improvements whenever necessary by designing and implementing new features or modifying existing features-
- Implement new game features and services in close partnership with the content team of the project
- Provide guidance/mentorship to other developers on the team
- Work with project management to plan task scheduling/resource assignment/risk evaluation.
- Improve existing game features based on design requests
- Be involved with rapid prototyping of new gameplay features
- Optimize & profile code and the game together with your peers
- Identify and resolve bugs identified by you and your peers.
- Very experienced in PC/Console game development: Shipped at least 1 game within the Unity Developer discipline; preferably full cycle on a AA or AAA console/pc title
- 4+ of hands-on experience with Unity3D engine (editor and scripting)
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Excellent Knowledge of software engineering practices, design patterns, and software architecture
- Passion for video games and technology
- Fluent in either English or German
- Based in Germany
- Experienced with VR development
- Experienced with multiplayer game development (Dark Rift 2 or comparable tools) and networking concepts
What do we offer?
- Attractive pay
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- Job ticket, hardware, parking tickets, etc. paid for if needed
- Creative and challenging work
If you are interested, feel free to contact us over mail:
You can also check out our current team over here!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net