Job title: (Senior) Security Engineer (m/f/x) – Incident Detection and Response
Job description: Company Description
Dynatrace exists to make software work perfectly. Our platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
Would you like to bring incident detection and response in a multi-cloud environment to the next level? Do you have a passion for automating detection and response to threats and incidents? Do you enjoy working together with teams across the company? Then join our team and take responsibility for how we handle security incidents.
At Dynatrace, we have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI-all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform to give our customers visibility and precise, AI-backed answers across their entire digital ecosystem.
- improve and automate alerting of incidents to ensure responding in an efficient manner
- connect different sources to provide all necessary information in one place for incident handling
- work together with teams across the company to build and automate workflows for incident response
- continuous improvement of our incident detection and response workflows
- prototyping of new technologies for incident detection and response including the roll-out of valuable solutions
- 3+ years of experience in security engineering
- Technical studies related to security engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in analyzing security incidents and threats
- Experience in backend development (ideally Java) and API-design is a plus
- Hands-on team player with great communication skills and an „automate everything“ mindset
- Visionary and proactive person of action who loves challenges
What’s in it for you?
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
- A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side.
- Attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 45,500 gross per year based on full-time employment (38,5 hours/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatracers come from different countries and cultures all over the world, speaking various languages. English is the one that connects us (55+ nationalities). If you need to relocate for a position you are applying for, we offer you a relocation allowance and support with your visa, work permit, accommodation, language courses, as well as a dedicated buddy program.
Expected salary: €45500 per year
Location: Linz – Wien
Job date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 23:30:04 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net