Job title: (Senior) Manager Actuarial Sciences
Company: Sia Partners
Job description: Company Description
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service. Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients‘ climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors, +60 wide consulting offers and generate 15% of revenues.
SiaXperience combines strategy, design, engineering and performance to create game-changing experiences that drive growth. We believe great things happen when you combine empathy and technology with business strategy and operational excellence, putting human needs first.
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we build out a brand new division at our premium, boutique global consulting firm. Join us on our journey to build a world-class creative and product studio that will serve our blue chip portfolio of global clients across tech, finance, healthcare, energy, fashion, beauty and more.
The Senior Director of Strategy & Creative will help to lead creative development across brand, communications, campaign, product and experiential programs.
With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, the Senior Director of Strategy & Creative will create beautiful ideas, products and services that are consumer centric, embrace digital technology and deliver impressive returns for our clients. The Senior Director of Strategy & Creative will help the strategy teams unearth truths across customer, culture, product, brand and articulate them into creative territories that are both inspiring and effective.
The Senior Director of Strategy & Creative will also support the management and development of the wider MCX leadership Strategy.
- Scope programmes of work with clients, providing strategic direction and leadership; identifying key opportunities to drive client value and turn them into a strategic roadmap for the client.
- Sell, manage and deliver all marketing (brand) strategy work ensuring that is founded on relevant insights, using updated methodologies on data and culture
- Sell, manage and deliver all creative work ensuring that it is both conceptually rich and performance-driven to achieve strategic goals
- Be a part of and contribute to the SiaXperience/MCX leadership team of the BeNeLux
- Build alliances with FOVE and Addison to nurture effective collaboration across joint projects/clients
- Build the Amsterdam based creative team “agency style” and lead it; by hiring and nurturing the best talent in the industry while developing processes that respond to the challenges faced by clients today.
- Help drive the vision for the Amsterdam based creative team; build its reputation as as an innovative agency model that is committed to effectiveness and the highest craft in all it does.
- Proactively create and convert new strategy and creative work into business development opportunities within new and existing clients.
- Build SiaXperience reputation, overseeing the production of case studies and gaining Effectiveness Award wins as well as championing PR and exposure for the practice.
- Contribute towards building thought leadership across SiaXperiene
- Actively initiate programmes that help train, upskill, and develop the talent within the Amsterdam team; ensuring that the team builds and develops knowledge of new and emerging technologies shaping the future of the marketing industry (i.e. Web 3, VR, e-commerce).
- Advanced experience working alongside Client Services, Strategy, UX and other Designers (motion, UI and brand)
- Develop creative solutions that strengthen a client’s market distinction and leadership position
- A strong working knowledge of either brand, campaign and communications development, digital marketing and/or product design
- Communicate innovative ideas to stakeholders in clear, concise manner to both marketing and product audiences
- Articulate and defend conceptual and directional choices in a manner that drives consensus and has clients walking away satisfied
- Actively contribute to building out department and winning work, lead sales at existing clients but also new clients
- Work closely with producers to scope work and run schedules, resolve resource and delivery issues and, ultimately, meet deadlines
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment with copy writers, engineers, strategists, marketing managers and product managers
- Team leader who is driven to inspire coworkers and customers through great design thinking
- Manage, mentor and inspire incoming team of more junior designers
- A solid team player with an independent thinker’s mentality
- Strong proficiency to synthesize new information, opinions and direction and pivot quickly but thoughtfully
- Organized, deadline-driven, and able to multitask
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction with particular attention to detail and craft
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.
Job date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 23:24:32 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net