Job title: Senior HR Advisor
Job description: ONE (Ocean Network Express) is the 6th largest global container shipping company and they position themselves as „We are large enough to survive, but small enough to care“. ONE emerged from the legacy of three Japanese liner companies, who historically prided themselves on high level service quality and process excellence. Today ONE continues to cherish these values and carries on building an organization who prides itself on Teamwork and Best Practice. By blending and refining different ways of thinking, different cultures and skills, ONE continues to discover and offer optimal solutions for their worldwide clients.
While continuing their ambitions as ONE, they are looking for a Senior HR Advisor who will proactively advise and support the business group functions in the Regional HQ in Rotterdam (roughly 75 employees).
Are you a service minded individual who is able to work in a dynamic, demanding and international environment? Do you like to be hands-on and practical? Simultaneously contribute to the ongoing development of HR and the performance of 1 direct report (HR Coordinator)? If yes, then apply for this challenging position.
- Residing in the Netherlands with a work permit;
- university degree;
- minimum 5 years of work experience in an all round HR Advisor, HR Business Partner role within an international environment;
- experience with global mobility issues is considered an asset;
- experience with Success Factors is considered an asset too;
- managerial track record or proven potential to manage a small team;
- proven stakeholder management skills on various business levels including senior leadership;
- culture sensitive, strong people orientation and coaching skills;
- collaborative, agile, proactive selfstarter, hands on and solution orientated;
- sense of humour, confident, visible and able to create a positive spirit;
- fluent in English and Dutch (both written and verbal);
- fulltime available (38.5 hours per week).
- Being part of an inspiring environment with a great deal of potential to learn & grow;
- participating in international projects within the worldwide team;
- fulltime salary between € 65.000 – € 80.000 depending on your experience;
- generous secondary benefits such as 13th and 14th month, non-contributory pension and working from home budget.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net