Job title: Senior Financial Contract Manager for France Market
Job description: Your Role and Responsibilities
Kyndryl Slovakia is dedicated to support Ukrainian nationals in search of employment in Slovakia. In this process, we utilize the simplified process of ensuring all requisite permits are in place as regulated by the Government of the Slovak Republic.
As a Senior Financial Contract Manager for France Market you will be responsible for:
- Driving Revenue and Cost optimization and looking for opportunities towards deployed targets
- Deep analysis and bridges of financial performance/condition of the contract followed by presentations and discussions with executives
- Revenue/Cost Forecast preparation
- Signing & Backlog area: Signings validation, S&BL certification
- Monthly finance reporting and owning closing activities on contract
- Journal entries
- Accrual Calculation and Processing
- Leading finance calls and discussions
- Coordinating collection management of invoices
- Analysis and understanding of BS position, ability to determine and mitigate any potential risk in early stages
- Provide required information to accounting on Troubled/Loss contracts, Gross vs Net cases, Global Checklist, Revenue splitting, Separability, T&T Proforma, etc.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
Hard skills required:
- Financial and Accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of the internal signings and backlog process
Soft skills required:
- Time management, prioritization and organized person
- Ability to work on ad hoc requests
- Ability to advise, investigate and make decisions
- Assertive, effective communication and presentational skills
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Fluency in business English. French language is advantage but not neccessity.
- Expertise in the internal IBM Financial and Accuonting systems.
- SAP/iERP experience is benefitial.
What you can expect from us?
- Growth opportunities and ongoing training in different financial processes, work experience with different countries and an excellent work environment
- Personal & Career Development
- Rich education offerings
- Additional Days Off
- Flexible Working Conditions
- 100% Paid Sick Leave
- Critical Illness Insurance, Life & Disability insurance, Medical Center
Minimum salary starts at 2000 EUR monthly gross and is depending on relevant experience.
Would you like to get to know our company better?
Check our video:
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Business Planning Advisor
Primary job category
(Y061) Kyndryl Services Slovensko, spol. s r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
as per job description
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
as per job description
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress – dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Kyndryl has an open, inclusive culture that supports learning and encourages collaboration over competition. We are actively seeking applicants from people of all backgrounds. If you are adaptable and practical, creative and determined as well as sensitive to customer’s needs, apply today!
Kyndryl places great value on its employees‘ needs to have the opportunity to work flexible (full or part time) or to work from home in some roles. Moreover, Kyndryl provides great benefits for working parents, with fair maternity and paternity policies.
Monitoring closely the corresponding local government regulations, we are also sensitive to talented applicants who may require a work permit or visa. Please apply today and find out more from our teams.
Expected salary: €2000 per month
Location: Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj
Job date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 07:29:20 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net