Job title: Senior Engineer Digital Workplace (m/f/diverse)
Job description: Digital pioneering work in one of the most dynamic, demanding and fascinating industries in the world: international aviation. Innovative digital working environments are one of the top priorities of the Lufthansa Group with the operational hub, the Center of Excellence, at Austrian Airlines.
Vienna * Employment level
Direct entry * Function
IT * Working time
Full time * Salary
EUR 42,000 gross/year (full-time, overpayment possible depending on experience)
Working from anywhere and from any device – the demands on the workplace have changed massively in recent years. If you have followed the path and want to be part of the further development, then this job is made for you.
- Conception & development of the architecture of the innovative digital workplace and its continuous adaptation
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Active Directory Engineering
- Product responsibilities in the Services Workplace environment and takeover of projects within the LH Group
- Consulting for all IT units of the LH Group with regard to architecture requirements
- Specialist in the area
- Client Solution Architect
- Client Management
- Application Engineer
- Client Security Manager
- PCI Compliance
Talent Management & Recruiting
Austrian Airlines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
13. Salary / holiday allowance, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Remote working (e.g. from home), Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Discounts, Diversity programmes
Behind the scenes
We connect Austria with Europe and the world every day. As Austrian we always do our best to ensure employees‘ and passengers‘ safety. That is why we rely on applicants who have already been vaccinated against Covid19.
We are looking for specialists who have an overview of the complex operations of an airline and are enthusiastic about precise and efficient organisation and planning.
- Completed university studies in IT/business informatics or equivalent long-term professional experience
- Several years of experience in client management & Microsoft technologies (Endpoint Manager, Azure, Office365)
- Several years of experience in project management & requirements engineering
- Motivated, dynamic & willing to go the extra mile
- Analytical approach
- Intercultural competence & ability to communicate, resolve conflicts and persuade others
- Very good German and English skills
- Skills in working with distributed teams
- Unrestricted work permit for Austria
Ready for Take Off?
Apply online with your motivation letter and CV. Please note that you are subject to the current regulations for short-time work at Austrian Airlines.
About Austrian Airlines AG
Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest airline. During the Corona pandemic, we brought thousands of Austrians home and ensured the availability of much-needed hygiene products with our cargo flights. With about 6,000 employees from more than 60 nations, we are pursuing a common goal – to emerge stronger from the crisis in order to provide our passengers with an unforgettable travel experience again. As a member of the Lufthansa Group, we are part of the largest airline network in Europe and are operating in a dynamic competitive environment. In order to take off again with full power we are looking for committed personalities who want to actively shape our future.
Teilen über Ihren Social Media Account
Klicken Sie auf eines der Icons:
Zum Kopieren des Links klicken Sie auf folgendes Icon:
- (Link wurde kopiert)
zurueck Blog inhalt_teilen
Wir setzen auf unserer Website Cookies ein. Einige Cookies sind für den Betrieb der Seite und die Nutzung der Funktionalitäten notwendig, andere dienen Statistikzwecken. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in unseren .
Diese Cookies sind zwingend erforderlich um die Webseite zu betreiben und Sicherheitsfunktionen sowie die angebotenen Funktionalitäten zu ermöglichen. Statistik
Wir erfassen pseudonymisierte Daten für Statistiken und Analysen, die uns helfen, unsere Webseite und deren Inhalte stetig zu optimieren.
Expected salary: €42000 per year
Job date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 08:27:18 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net