Job title: Senior Consultant Data Migration
Job description: Wat ga jij doen als Senior Consultant Data Migration?
The Enterprise Data Management (EDM) team supports and guides leading organizations in becoming more data driven. We help our clients in various sectors by increasing awareness and importance of master data management, including data governance, data quality and metadata management. Furthermore, we help organizations to increase their data maturity by e.g. shaping data strategy, data management processes or Target Operating Models (TOM). These components are essential to continuously get value out of your data. By developing a master data management foundation, our clients will be better equipped to distinguish, understand and capitalize on new master data opportunities and trends.
In this sector we encounter increasingly more data integration issues on which we want to support our clients. Data integration issues are almost always challenging subjects which require custom solutions.
“The team achieves higher data quality and more insight into data of organizations through the right mix of people and knowledge.”
As Senior Consultant data migration, you will be a part of various teams and you will support various data migration projects. This support is dependent on the context and varies from management to performing the migration itself. Think for example about the implementation of a new ERP system (SAP/ Microsoft). These are long and important projects for organizations in which, next to data migration, various facets within the organization are affected. Does this challenge appeal to you? We are looking for enthusiastic colleagues who want to dive into data migration and integration problems and are up for a challenge. KPMG has broad experience in this domain and will have training materials available to get you up to speed. You are therefore free to design your own learning path for data migration.
- Design a specific data migration plan for a client, including coordination with relevant stakeholders and detailing specifically related to the organization
- Being able to translate technical system knowledge to risks and best practices for data migration and subsequently being able to coordinate this within a migration project.
- Taking responsibility and initiative to complete migration project deliverables and present those to our customers (e.g. through periodic steering committees)
- Conducting data migration assessments/ quality assurance for clients by interviewing stakeholders, analyze relevant documents and organize workshops
- Provide training and workshops to e.g. increase the data literacy of our customers or provide specific data migration training
- Contribute to the development of the team by organizing knowledge sessions, team activities or recruitment activities
Dit neem jij mee
- 3-5 years of experience related to data migration/integration
- Noticeable affinity with ERP systems (SAP, Microsoft) and potentially migration tooling (ETL)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or an IT related study
- An analytical, critical and curious mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest or experience in the field of data management as a whole and data migration in particular
- A sense of responsibility, eagerness to learn and flexible working mentality
- The ambition to work in various multidisciplinary and international teams
- A drive to work on master data related strategic, organizational and technological development by e.g. hands-on data analysis work in SQL or by providing workshops
- Proficient in both in English and Dutch
- Live in the Netherlands and in possession of an EU work permit
Dit bieden wij
- Possibility of hybrid working (combination of working from home, at the office and at clients)
- A lease car with an international fuel card or mobility scheme
- Competitive salary with variable rewards, non-contributory pension and 30 vacation days
- Personal development manager and the possibility to follow a study program
- Attention for personal development and health
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- 9 month training at the prestigious (www.jads.nl) JADS University (Jheronimus Academy of Data Science)
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net