Job title: Senior AtR Accountant
Company: Atlas Copco
Job description: Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
- Provide proffesional services regarding accounting and reporting
- Internal controls: establish proper level of controls ove accounting, taxation and reporting process, actively participate in policies and procedures implementation
- Process and innovation: actively participate in process and systems improvements and development
- Period-end closing
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Cooperation with other accounting and process&innovation teams
What you can expect from us?
- We have friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall. Check us out at Atmoskop.cz
- The work at Atlas Copco is variable. We meet challenges almost every day, we are also actively improving our processes and analysis
- With flexi-time you can tune your life and enjoy it with clear mind
- Occasional business trips to meet together with our colleagues (when situation allows)
- And wide range of benefits: extra week off, Multisport card, language courses, training and teambuilding activities, fruit at workplace, life insurance, home office and so on
What we expect of you?
- Ideally, you should bave min. 4 years in accounting and finance in international companies
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS
- Speak and write English st such level to be able to communicate with your colleagues from abroad
- Experienced with a large amount of data in Excel and SAP
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Achievement orientation
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Work permit in Czech Republic/EU is a must
Last Day to Apply
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.
Job date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 23:03:52 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net