Job title: Senior Android Developer (remote)
Company: Montarelo Consulting
Job description: Part of a Research & Development team based in Madrid who will be responsible to develop new mobile apps for our solutions portfolio.
The focus for this position is to develop a state of the art access control mobile solution for the residential market that enables management companies of large apartment complexes to orchestrate access to apartments and special purpose facilities such as parking facilities or laundry rooms.
“State of the art” includes a flexible mobile app for android that interacts with IoT components and the cloud as well.
We are looking for brilliant people, not for a list of skills. While reading key responsibilities of the role, please consider that we value attitude more than your expertise. Are you curious and passionate about working in a constantly evolving and challenging international environment?
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Focus on app development in Android SDK with complex apps consisting of 30 – 40 “business workflow screens”.
- Coding of new solutions and life cycle management of existing ones.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Create building and testing pipeline for the new mobile apps.
- Orchestrate app deployment and release to Google Play Store.
- Cooperate with other mobile development activities within the group of companies.
- 5+ years of experience as SW developer in mobile environments with Android.
Strong experience in:
- Rolling out commercial or personal projects into app markets.
- Development under agile methodologies.
- MVVM architecture.
- Structure/nonstructured databases.
- Kotlin, AndroidX, Jetpack, Flavors and Gradle.
- Flow, In app purchases, Bluetooth, NFC, Artifacts, Dagger and Hilt
- Git, bitbucket.
Strong experience designing or implementing API best practices as well as using design and
- Experience with common Continuous integration, Continuous development environments.
- Ability to collaborate with product management to provide a superior user experience.
- Team work in an agile environment.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- Development skills following SOLID and KISS, Clean code principles.
- Understanding of TDD and BDD methodologies.
The company: our customer is a Swiss/German multinational company that operates all over the world for more than 150 years and is one of the leading providers of innovative security and access solutions for selected segments of the fast-growing security industry. More than 16,000 employees and around 2.000 M€ revenue. This company maintains its worldwide technology leadership by constantly investing in innovation and product development. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organisation.
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- You like to work in agile / SCRUM teams.
- You have a can-do way of working and like to share your knowledge with your team.
- You are a self-organized with agile mindset.
- You are a flexible team player.
- You are a quality-oriented person.
- Proactive and independent working.
Job location: Madrid, European nationality otherwise EU/Spain work permit required as a prerequisite.
An average of 10% per year, short trips on weekdays, mostly to Switzerland/Germany and other European
Education and Training:
- University degree or equivalent on Technical College or relevant related experience.
- English: Very good Business English required (at least B1).
- German: Desirable but not a must.
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent.
Organizational position: Reporting to the R&D Manager (placed in Madrid)
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
Salary: Depending on experience
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including in the subject ‘senior Android developer’ along with your English CV.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net