Job title: SAP Solution Architect – Software Engineer ( all genders welcome – up to 60% remote in Austria )
Job description: Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Definition of cross system software architecture
- Definition of cross system best business processes
- Preserving the ability to develop the application for further improvements & enlargement
- Close cooperation with different departments within the company
- 5+ years‘ experience in SAP application development with focus on Finance & BW
- Relevant experience & understanding of financial business processes
- Relevant experience & understanding of Controlling & respective group reporting tasks
- Strong knowledge of SAP FI
- Strong knowledge of SAP CO
- Strong knowledge of SAP BW
- Experience with ABAP and data modelling
- Full proficiency in English + Strong command of German are mandatory
- Travel requirement around 10% – low level
- State-of-the-Art communication skills
- Strong initiative skills
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Adaptable, flexible, and willingness to embrace change
- A promise to ourselves to live the values: Pioneering, Courageous, Open & Focused. Our four values are the heart of everything we do & inspires how we work together.
- A global community of pioneers who want to impact the payment industry globally
- An international, diverse & inclusive working environment onboarding people like you!
- Modern & well-equipped office with excellent public transportation connections in the South of Vienna
- Flex-time & hybrid working model with up to 3 days of home-office per week combining remote-work & office-days within Austria
- A lot of initiatives such as Summer-hours, wellbeing afternoons & no-internal meeting days to focus on what is really important for you
- Paysafe Days to celebrate achievements together during a festive global event
- An one-day volunteering allowance to support a cause you care about in your community
- Flexible meal allowance system combining grocery shops & restaurants in Austria up to € 8,- per day
- International development & career opportunities if you are ready & open for that
- Competitive annual gross salary starting from € 52.200,- of course adjustable to your level of experiences & qualifications for the role.
- A performance driven bonus system is on top of this gross salary!
Please note: this is a Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
We look forward to your application!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net