Job title: Salesperson
Company: LiveRing Oy
Job description: Are you interested in working outdoors doing F2F fundraising? Do you want to work 100% in English? Do you get excited about reaching goals and getting rewards?
If this sounds like you – don’t miss this opportunity!
We are now looking for salespeople to join our fundraising team in the Helsinki metropolitan area and Tampere area!
The role in a nutshell:
– F2F Fundraising: actively looking for new monthly donors for Save the Children
– With us you work as a light entrepreneur – we can help you get started with light entrepreneurship
– Outdoor sales in various locations
– Compensation consists of commissions and bonuses
– 3-6 shifts per week: shift list is made based on your wishes
– Shifts are usually 6-8 h
What do we offer?
– International team and possibility to work in English
– Experienced team leader who works with you and supports you
– Our team spirit is competitive but friendly: everyone is goal-oriented but will support you
– You will receive proper training. Your success is our success!
We hope that you
– Are goal-oriented and competitive
– Are brave in social situations
– Have an entrepreneurial spirit
– Are willing to challenge yourself and learn about sales!
– Have a possibility to use a car, as we sometimes do sales in nearby locations
How to apply:
Please choose the option that suits you best:
– Using the application form on our website:
– Sending a video introduction of yourself via WhatsApp to +358 50 308 8332.
– Introducing yourself on the phone. You can reach us by calling to +358 50 308 8332 from Monday to Friday 10-16. We will call you back if we are not able to answer.
The following information is most important for us:
– What motivates and interests you in sales?
– If you have previous working experience in any field, tell a bit more about that.
– What would be your greatest asset as a salesperson in our team?
– Where are you located, and would you be willing to travel?
– How many shifts would you like to do per week? Do you prefer morning, day, evening, or all shifts?
– Do you have the working permit?
– Your contact information: phone number, email address, location
Apply to join us already today!
Follow us on social media:
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net