Job title: Salesforce Developer
Job description: Nordcloud is a leading cloud system integrator in Europe with strong partnerships with Amazon
Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. We have completed more than
1000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of
the public cloud, including better security, agility, scalability, and reduced costs.
Nordcloud has been awarded to be the World’s top cloud-native Managed Services Partner in
the May 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper scaler MSP’s. We are proud to be an AWS
Premier Consulting Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner, and a Microsoft Gold Cloud
Partner and Azure Expert MSP.
Currently, we are looking for a Salesforce & FinancialForce Developer for our Salesforce team.
In the role you will be responsible for:
- Developing/configuration the company’s Salesforce and FinancialForce functionalities.
- Solving daily issues/tickets and teaching organizations to use the tool effectively.
- Building integrations/automation between Salesforce/FinancialForce and other tools used in the group.
What does it take to be a successful Salesforce Developer at Nordcloud?
- Salesforce configuration.
- Salesforce development skills (Apex, SOQL, Rest API…).
- Deployment and Data Migration Tools.
- Git-version control.
- Good communication skills (Our working language is English).
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with Jira/Confluence
- Salesforce Certifications
- Previous experience with CPQ
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- Wide range of benefits like extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge.
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups.
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
+ Ambition! – we want to disrupt the industry and show other companies how the future looks like. We are determined to continuously develop ourselves and the business. It’s an ongoing process and we love it!
This is the ! Please read our before applying. A valid EU working permit is a requirement.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 800 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net