Job title: Sales Manager (Vienna | Full-time)
Company: Artivive GmbH
Job description: About Artivive
Artivive is easy to use Augmented Reality tool that allows artists to create new dimensions of art by linking classical with digital art. The digital layer opens doors to a whole new world of possibilities. It consists of the Artivive App, our visualization component, and the Bridge by Artivive, the creational part.
Our vision at Artivive is to change how art is created and consumed and build the community around augmented reality art. Our mission is to democratize augmented reality for the art world. Our plan is to make augmented reality into the art form of the 21st century.
More than 100,000 users are creating artworks with Artivive and are having exhibitions in 92 countries. For museums, exhibitions, galleries, and other art institutions, Artivive offers a new and innovative way for the audience to interact with art.
- Manage relationships with existing customers and identify potential new customers
- Research and generate a database of potential sales leads
- Offering an exceptional level of service to our customers through strong client service skills and effective communication
- Monitoring competition and analyzing trends
- Track, analyze and improve sales KPI’s
- Develop and execute sales action plans
- Develop and execute cold outreach campaigns with the Sales and Marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or similar field
- 2+ years of experience in Sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, other languages are beneficial (Spanish, French, Chinese)
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Suite and online tools
More About You
- Highly motivated mindset and keen to learn
- Responsible and reliable, excellent team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong relationship builder internally and externally
- You are a EU-citizen or possess a standing work permit for Austria
Here at Artivive, we are committed to the professional and personal development of our members. We believe that every team member makes a valuable contribution to Artivive’s success through their expertise, opinions and qualifications. All it takes is passion and enthusiasm for our mission. Moreover, we offer:
- fantastic learning experience in a fast-growing startup
- public transport ticket within Vienna
- highly committed, international team of 10+ members
- modern office with a gallery space located in the upcoming 15th district
- flexible schedule
- team events and monthly art events and exhibitions
We believe that the unique contributions of all Artivive’s members are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experiences, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
The minimum annual gross salary for this position is €40.000,-. Depending on your professional qualifications and experience, an overpayment is possible.
Expected salary: €40000 per year
Job date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 23:53:47 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net