Job title: Russian Speaking Service desk expert
Company: GE GLOBAL OPERATIONS FINANCE
Job description: The goal is to create a seamless, positive experience for our employees that in turn enables them to serve our external customers and the businesses they support.
- The Russian Language Service Desk Associate delivers maintenance for a primary incident solution, and it is reported to the centralized division of service desk. Usually, responsibilities include initial test, allocation of the task, research, and resolution of primary incidents and requests concerning the use of application software and hardware products along with infrastructure constituents.
- The Service Desk Associate is accountable for gathering information through a client conversation, log on to support tools, and additional support staff (service resources) if needed.
- Issues outside the scope of their capability or responsibility are fixed by engaging in routine other service resources from other facilities, unit, organizational groups, or the businesses service desk.
- Service Desk Associate fixes the cases informed by consumers or customers.
- The Service Desk Associate typically offer the first point of contact with the client. During the incident resolving process, analysts work with other experts, vendors, and specialists to solve the incidents for the customers.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent written and verbal English and Russian skill is a must.
- 1-2 years in a similar role or in the customer service sphere.
- Able to work on shifts (8 am – 8 pm; Monday to Friday)
- Hands-on experience with Windows environment. Familiarity in remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. LogMeIn, Service-Now, Active Directory etc.)
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into a permanent employment relationship under the laws of Hungary. GE will not sponsor any Visa or Work permit request.
- Competetive Salary + Benefits
- Opportunities for growth
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net