Job title: Ruby on Rails Full-Stack Engineer / Developer (d/f/m, Berlin or EU remote)
Job description: Job description
Datarade invented the Data Commerce Cloud™, a B2B software platform that helps companies to easily setup a data shop, integrate with data marketplaces, and build a global data business – think „Shopify for Data“. With 1,000+ registered data providers, 50k+ monthly B2B users, and strategic partnerships with enterprises like SAP, we’re on track to build a true category leader – join our global success story!
We’re looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails) to join our skilled engineering team. Together with other experienced full-stack software engineers, your mission is to advance the architecture and development of our easy-to-use Data Commerce Platform. Your code will reach 50k+ monthly users, shape a new software category, and help organizations and teams across the world to access the data they need.
- Build well-tested features from scratch and touch every piece of the tech stack (FE, BE, DB)
- Review code from your peers to improve code quality and coach/help them to learn and grow
- Implement easy-to-use web UIs for B2B users that are used to subpar experiences
- Enable international payments considering global taxation, B2B checkout methods, etc.
- Engineer a globally distributed data warehouse and fulfillment center for secure data delivery
- Co-develop a scalable microservices architecture that enables future growth
- Closely collaborate with the founders and colleagues from product, business, and marketing
Transparency is one of our core for building the company we love. So here’s the deal:
- Salary between €58k – €72k gross annual based on experience
- Participation in virtual employee stock options program (VESOP)
- 28 days of vacation, flexible working hours (just align with your team)
- Equipment of your choice e.g. Macbook M1, noise-canceling headphones, large screen, etc.
- Monthly company retros to share your feedback and improve our teamwork
- A highly-motivated, close-knit team with extremely talented and fun colleagues
- Fast career growth path, no corporate BS, proactive promotions, and salary increases
- Work from home whenever you want with our hybrid office policy
- Stylish penthouse office in the center of Berlin, standing desks, 1 Gbit/s internet
- Most importantly free snacks & drinks as well as a Lelit espresso machine, football table, etc.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a full-stack software engineer
- Substantial teamwork experience with code reviews and retros
- Practical experience in building and scaling Ruby on Rails applications
- Experience in application architecture, micro-services, and containerization
- Strong user focus and web development experience
- Valid work permit for Germany / EU
You might have…
- worked in multiple dev teams with different setups, practices, and stacks
- a degree in computer science, information systems, application programming, or similar
- worked on e-commerce platforms and online marketplaces
- worked with international B2B payment processing
- worked with / built data warehousing technologies
- worked on splitting monolithic applications to micro-services
- the ambition to become a team lead and shape the team
- experience and affinity to coach junior engineers
Application Process: * Apply: Submit the application form
- Initial call (30 min): If we’re a match, we’ll schedule a 30 min initial call
- Deep dive (60 min): Explore the job in a 1h deep dive with the hiring manager
- Founder talk (30 min): Talk to our founders and ask them anything
- Team meeting (30 min): Drop by our office or join us for a virtual team hangout
- Offer: By now, you know us and we know you, let’s make the magic happen!
Equal employment opportunity:
Datarade is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Expected salary: €58000 – 72000 per year
Job date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 22:36:54 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net