Job title: Recruiter
Company: Next Station
Job description: Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a Software Development company with more than 15,000 customers in 60 countries, that provides a SaaS platform for construction and real estate projects.
Their core mission: use digital technologies to simplify processes and make them more efficient
What is this job about?
In this role as Recruiter, you will be responsible for handling the entire recruitment process on a national and international level, including sourcing candidates via social media, conducting interviews and building solid relationships with them.
- Find the best channels to identify candidates and advertise the open positions
- Run active sourcing campaigns on LinkedIn
- Understand the needs of the company and build the job profiles in collaboration with the respective departments
- Screen CV’s, conduct assessments and interview candidates
- Follow-up with the candidates during active processes
- Actively participate in the shaping of the company’s employer brand
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French and advanced level in English
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales recruitment
- Experience in active sourcing of candidates via social media (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Strong MS office skills
- Ability to conduct interviews face-to-face
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player
- Organised and rigorous
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Resilient – you do everything to succeed
If on top of this all, you have a Degree in Human Resources/Recruitment, you are the perfect candidate!
What you get in return
- Team events
- Free coffee, breakfast and Friday beers
- Inclusive, engaging and exciting place to work
- Room for personal and professional development
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Centrally located and attractive office in Paris
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Competitive salary based on experience
Important: * This position is based in Paris, France
- You can work fully remote. However, it would be great if you could go to the office 1-2 days per week.
- You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/French work permit
Are you ready to push your career to the next level and grow within an international team? It’s time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:23:22 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net