Job title: Receivable Specialist Italian/Polish/Turkish
Job description: The Receivable Specialist works closely with other sub-functions in the Invoice to Cash
organization to deliver exceptional service to customers and maintain profitability for Dow. This role is integral to the success of the Company’s cash flow objectives as well as achieving key enterprise targets such as Percent Current Receivables and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO). The Receivable Specialist is expected to focus on Dow’s medium value accounts that often encounter varying levels of services and complexity. what we offer
- A monthly salary between €2.800 – €3.200
- Full time position for 40 hours per week
- Pleasant work atmosphere
- Travel and tunnel costs will be reimbursed
- Working from home allowance of € 2,80 net per day
- Relocation supported!
who are you
For the role of Receivable Specialist it is important to have a good insight in your customers portfolio and payment behaviors. It is critical to build up a good connection with your customers as well as your internal stakeholders in Invoice to Cash, Customer Service and our Commercial and Financial teams, to be able to tackle any incoming issue or query in a timely, constructive, and effective manner. You don’t step away from a problem, but you show to be independent and proactive to ensure the best customer experience. Together with your excellent communication skills in Italian, Turkish , Polish and English, you’ll be able to understand our customer’s needs, as well as ensure invoices are issued and processed timely and correctly.
- NOTE: You must already be in possession of a valid work permit for the Netherlands! We cannot take your application into consideration other wise.
- A Bachelor’s degree. A diploma in finance is preferred but not necessary.
- The ability to communicate in English and Italian/Turkish/Polish. The combination of English with another language can also be interesting.
- A valid work permit for the Netherlands
- Experience in working with Excel
- A reliable and responsible character
- Stress-resistant and able to respond quickly in difficult situations.
what will you do
The Receivable Specialist works together with various sub-functions in the Invoice to Cash organization. This position is critical to the company’s cash flow goals and to the achievement of important corporate goals like Percent Current Receivables and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO). You ensure that our debtors pay on time. You can also make these payment agreements with the debtors and ensure that they comply with them. The Receivable Specialist will be in charge of Dow’s medium-value accounts.
Other tasks of the receivable specialist include:
- Being responsible for being customer Accounts Receivables (A/R) main point of contact
- Leading near due and past due collection activities
- Influencing customer payment behaviors
- Leading A/R improvement projects specific to customer account activities
- Investigating and resolving difficulties
- Utilizing payment receipt and handling work processes
where will you work
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second-largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region. job application
Looking for a challenging job in the field of Accounts Receivable with a lot of responsibilities and growth opportunities, in a large multinational, innovative company focused on inclusion and partnership? Apply now by sending your cv and motivation to email@example.com or call to 0115689850. Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Expected salary: €2800 – 3200 per month
Location: Terneuzen, Zeeland
Job date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 07:54:40 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net