Job title: R&D Info Technician Dow Terneuzen
Job description: Dit ga je doenIn this role you should have good laboratory skills, ability and passion to learn new testing methods, flexibility to adapt tasks to meet client and lab needs, and be able to work in a fast-paced ;Sounds like you? Dow is looking for a R&D Info Technician. Interested? Keep reading and do not forget to apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is immediately looking for a R&D Info Technician for Dow in Terneuzen.
In this position you work closely with Technicians, Research Scientists and engineers to continuously give support to businesses and focus on improving the technical capabilities of the laboratory. If you are the right candidate you must take ownership of the laboratory’s data and data quality and find ways to improve the efficiency of work processes. Problem solving and team-work skills are crucial for executing routine test procedures and in the development of new ones.
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €2,700 and €3,200 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at € per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after eight weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow Chemical
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow Chemical in the long run
Hier ga je werkenThe Dow Chemical Company („Dow“) is a science and technology-driven international organization. Safety, diversity and innovation are of paramount importance here. Basic chemicals are developed and produced at the Dow site in Terneuzen. At DOW, unique chemical, physical and biological scientific capabilities are combined to develop innovative products and solutions where they are needed most. In 2020, Dow was recognized as a Top Employer, partially by supporting local initiatives such as public events and nature projects.
In this full-time position you will be working 40 hours per week during regular office hours.Dit neem je mee
- An EQF or mbo level 4 degree
- Good command of the English language (at least level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- VCA-Vol certificate
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A valid Dutch work permit or EU-nationality
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
- Preferably a good command of the Dutch language
Is this your new job and do you want to be considered? Apply today before the vacancy closes and Manpower will contact you within two working days!
Expected salary: €2700 – 3200 per month
Location: Hoek, Zeeland
Job date: Fri, 06 May 2022 07:51:37 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net