Job title: QA Automation Engineer (Java)
Job description: Описание компании
Veeam is a leading provider of backup and recovery software for virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Different Veeam departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Veeam builds products to meet complex backup and data management challenges. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization; Windows, Linux and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers; Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud public clouds; and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
Our Corporate Information Systems team oversees the operation of our company’s information systems. These include not only the website but also a forum, client portals and internal tools. No product release goes without their support, and all our web services run smoothly as a result of their work.
- Developing testing strategies for software products
- Developing automated tests for integration and functional scenarios, including for the backend, frontend, data storage system, etc.
- Developing and improving current automation tools
- Maintaining test documentation
- Validating tests and scenarios written by other testers
- Conducting test cycles using functional, integration, and load testing.
- Evaluating test results, preparing reports, and making suggestions for quality improvement
- Analyzing results, increasing test coverage, participating in development, and implementing new approaches to product testing
Требования к квалификации
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP, HTTP
- Knowledge of Selenium; API testing experience
- Knowledge of the principles of distributed systems
- Knowledge of automated testing tools: TestNG, JUnit, NUnit, etc.
- Skill and experience in collecting system requirements
- An understanding of system interoperability
- An understanding of the differences between various types of testing
- A deep understanding of the software life cycle process
- A deep understanding of the testing process and experience with implementing it in practice
- Experience in Spring
- Knowledge of programming languages: Kotlin
- Knowledge of relational database operation
- Experience in load testing
- Experience in working with large volumes of data and data quality testing
- At least a pre-intermediate level of English
- Russian skills (writing + speaking)
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Thu, 01 Sep 2022 04:46:12 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net