Job title: projects expert
Job description: With head offices in Vienna, Austria, Borealis employs 6,900 employees and operates in over 120 countries. In 2019, Borealis generated EUR 8.1 billion in sales revenue and a net profit of EUR 872 million. OMV, the Austria-based international oil and gas company, owns 75% of Borealis, while the remaining 25% is owned by a holding company of the Abu-Dhabi based Mubadala. We supply services and products to customers around the globe through Borealis and two important joint ventures: Borouge (with the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, or ADNOC, based in UAE); and Baystar (with Total, based in the US). | | careers.borealisgroup.com.
About the role
Location: Belgium – Antwerp, Austria – Schwechat, Austria – Vienna, Belgium – Beringen, Belgium – Kallo, Belgium – Mechelen, Finland – Porvoo, Sweden – Stenungsund
Type of Contract: Permanent
We put people first.
Are you passionate about H&S and do you enjoy working on large global projects in an international environment? Then this job might be for you…
We are looking for a Large Project H&S Expert (location flexible) to provide high level expertise to Borealis Growth projects and initiatives in the field of Health and Safety. You will actively plan and drive Health and safety Goal Zero objectives and development programs in this area. You will develop and drive the implementation and application of health and safety principles throughout life cycle of a project from pre-study until hand-over and due diligence acquisitions and integrations. Also you will translate and develop practical processes for large projects based on minimum requirements set by the HSSE development manager and capture market trends and tools in your field of expertise and transfer them to the project teams and activities.
Your areas of responsibilities are:
- Raise awareness and increase knowledge sharing throughout Borealis project teams and support the Project HSE managers in the development of the HSE plan.
- Analyse major internal/external incident reports to ensure cross-learnings and support projects in incident investigation management system and incident investigations
- Develop best practices and knowledge transfer related to Health control, HSE award compliance programs, environmental coordination specific for large projects, Work permit systems, SIMOPS, Welfare programs, etc.
- Develop HSE project competences, project member profiles, training, selection of HSE critical project roles
- Secure professional HSE assessment during due diligence on new acquisitions, Set the standards when it comes to HS related to Chemical en mechanical recycling in close cooperation with PS project expert
- Analyse and develop project HSE performance to enhance pro-activeness
- Assist development, implementation and assess the compliance to the project HSE plan
- Execute regular field audits to coach the teams to reach a high Safety standard and behavior
- Identify new work methods to reduce execution risk on HSE
- Secure proper focus on Energy and Environment aspects in Large projects
- Set up, support and follow-up integration boost programs
You hold a Master’s degree of science, engineering or equiv. You have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in a similar role and industry. You are fluent in English.
Most important, you have great communication and influential skills, combined with analytical thinking and outstanding organisation & planning.
About Borealis and our offer
We are here for you! If you have any questions, please contact Anne Coppens, ( ). Please note that applications via e-mail will not be accepted since we are serious about protection of your personal data, so thank you for applying online.
We offer a role specific compensation and a competitive salary and fringe benefit package reflecting your profile, experience and the specifics of the country/location you apply for.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy for further applications when we have received sufficient applications that meet the advertised requirements and will contact you as soon as screening is closed.
With head offices in Vienna, Austria, Borealis employs 6,900 employees and operates in over 120 countries. In 2021, Borealis generated total sales and other income of EUR 10,153 million and a net profit of EUR 1,396 million. OMV, the Austria-based international oil and gas company, owns 75% of Borealis, while the remaining 25% is owned by a holding company of the Abu-Dhabi based Mubadala. We supply services and products to customers around the globe through Borealis and two important joint ventures: Borouge (with the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, or ADNOC, based in UAE); and Baystar (with TotalEnergies, based in the US). | | careers.borealisgroup.com
We go beyond boundaries. Together.
Borealis only accepts candidate resumes from recruiters or recruiting agencies if they have been explicitly commissioned by Borealis for a specific recruitment and if the data is provided to us in line with the General Data Protection Regulation. Borealis will not accept or pay fees for candidate resumes of any form or kind that were sent unsolicited to either HR or directly to our hiring managers.
Job date: Wed, 11 May 2022 06:13:08 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net