Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Are you an experienced Project Manager with extensive knowledge of industrial related project management? Do you enjoy driving for project management best practices and efficient communication in order to create seamless and goal oriented teamwork in projects and organisation? We might have a job for you!
We are Currently looking for a Project Manager for our client’s Project in Porvoo, Finland. We are offering for our employees a permanent contract in the field of industrial project management.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage the projects according to client operating model safely in compliance with agreed project scope, schedule, cost and quality
- Ensure resourcing and leading the projects internal engineering, procurement and construction team
- Track project’s scope, schedule and costs for changes
- Prepare change requests for any deviation and lead the approval process
- Maintain a strategic focus for the project with frequent interaction with the stakeholders
- Driving for project management best practices and efficient communication in order to create seamless and goal oriented teamwork in projects and organization
- Ensure that project execution shall fulfill requirements of law and authorities and that all required permits (e.g. building permit) have been granted
- Maintain awareness of safety and environmental requirements
- Reporting projects‘ status according to agreed principles
- M.Sc. or B.Sc.degree in engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Piping and electrical/automation background with concentration on iron handling
- Extensive experience in industrial related project management and EPCM environment
- Previous experience from process industry with a strong project background of managing demanding international projects
- Strong leadership skills and experience on leading people in a matrix organization
- Solid experience and track record in collaborating, influencing and engaging diverse, internal and external stakeholder groups
- Evidence of solution-driven, effective and efficient project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to handle large volumes of work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc is a provider of zero-emission energy solutions. The company is strongly involved in supporting the ongoing energy transition and enabling a zero-emission society. The Enersense Group’s turnover in 2021 was around EUR 239 million. The company has around 2,000 employees, and it operates in Finland and internationally in around 40 countries. Enersense’s share is quoted on the Nasdaq Helsinki (ESENSE). The company’s website can be found at www.enersense.com.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net