Job title: project manager
Job description: Project Manager for Solar PV and AgriPV (M/F)
The client is a European solar development company in Spain, France (Bordeaux) and the Netherlands that develops large-scale ground-mounted solar photovoltaic projects as well as floating power plants and Agri voltaic farms.
They were born out of the synergy between the Macquarie Capital Green Investment Group and the developer Univergy International.
They started in 2019 with a strong and highly experienced team in the project development and with a pipeline of projects in Spain, France, and the Netherlands. The capabilities and skills of the group allow to create greenfield projects and consolidate them in the different development stages.
Their mission is to be a leading company in the European renewable energy sector both in numbers and quality by developing photovoltaic projects with a maximum technical efficiency and high profitability and ensuring returns to the shareholders and society through the positive social and environmental impact.
The organisaion is a technologically agnostic company capable to implement the best solution to each project. Focused on developing fully “bankable” projects the financial aspect is an essential ingredient and along with the technical aspect means that our projects offer maximized returns adapted to each market
The French team is specialized in solar photovoltaic development of ground-mounted projects with double use of the land, such as agrivoltaic projects. As part of the team the candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the progress and growth of the projects and company achievements along with ambitious objectives.
- Searching for and obtaining land and creating networks for this purpose
- Meet and animate the agricultural community and a network of agricultural partners (Chamber of Agriculture, agricultural cooperatives, label, SAFER, SupAgro, INRAE,).
- Responsible for the development of agrivoltaic projects: Follow and carry out the development studies projects to obtain the building permit and authorizations in the country.
- Responsible for the filing and obtaining of building permits (coordination with local organizations, administration, and state services, etc.).
- Use your own network of contacts to move projects through the development process.
- Participate in the Solar Innovative French calls for tender,
- Follow and capitalize on the company’s agricultural experiences
- Preparation of pipeline monitoring reports and coordination and support at the highest level with the French Development Director and the Board of Directors
- Leading a technology watch on farming and agricultural practices.
- You have a BAC+5 degree (Engineer, Business School), or proven operational experience in the development of solar projects and obtaining permits from the State and the rural world.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of successful experience in the agricultural sector and its institutions.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the development of solar projects is a plus.
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector and its cultivation practices is essential for success in this position
- The ability to network professionally and personally with our targets is a plus.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and networking at all levels (local, regional, national authorities, related agencies, public service, etc.)
- Experience in business development.
- Self-motivated and dynamic, you have a good sense of contact, and can take on challenges.
- You can take a global view of a project and anticipate difficulties.
- Must be fluent in French, fluent English or Spanish will be considered an asset.
- Must be open to travel at least once a week.
SKILLS / VALUES / COMPETENCES:
- Strong customer orientation and negotiation skills.
- Problem solving and result orientation.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work both in a team and individually on projects.
- Fixed salary
- Percentage on objectives
- Mobile phone / PC
START DATE: Immediate
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net