Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Are you an experienced project professional and looking for new challenges? We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager for our customer’s project in Porvoo, Finland.
Main tasks for this position are:
– Manage projects according to the customer’s operating model
– Manage project resources, management, basic planning and procurement with the construction team
– Track project scope, schedule, and cost of changes
– Prepare requests for changes for deviations and lead the approval process
– Maintain the strategic focus of the project in interaction with stakeholders
– Maintain project management best practices and effective communication for seamless and goal-oriented teamwork in projects and organizations
– Ensure that the implementation of the project must meet the requirements of the law and the authorities, and that all required permits (e.g. Building permit) have been granted
– Maintain awareness of safety and environmental requirements
– Project status reporting according to agreed principle
– A degree in engineering (automation/mechanical engineering)
– Previous experience of installation and boiler maintenance
– Strong understanding of project management relating to budgets and quality issues
– Previous experience in tank, port, terminal, pipeline work and management of international projects with strong project background
– Strong leadership skills and experience in automation systems
– Strong experience in cooperation, influencing and engagement with various internal and external stakeholders
– Knowledge of Power BI, Aveva and ERP softwares is considered as an advantage
– Proven expertise in solution-based and efficient project management
– Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong organisational skills
– Strong people management skills
– Logistical background considered as a benefit
– Finnish language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
For more information, please contact: Karoliina Forss-Härmäläinen, Senior Recruiter, +358 40 191 6343,
Enersense International Plc is a provider of zero-emission energy solutions. The company is strongly involved in supporting the ongoing energy transition and enabling a zero-emission society. The Enersense Group’s turnover in 2021 was around EUR 239 million. The company has around 2,000 employees, and it operates in Finland and internationally in around 40 countries. Enersense’s share is quoted on the Nasdaq Helsinki (ESENSE). The companys website can be found at .
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.
Location: Porvoo, Itä-Uusimaa – Uusimaa
Job date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 07:31:01 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net