Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Company Description
Veeam is a leading provider of backup and recovery software for virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Different Veeam departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Veeam builds products to meet complex backup and data management challenges. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization; Windows, Linux and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers; Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud public clouds; and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
Our Corporate Information Systems team oversees the operation of our company’s information systems. These include not only the website but also a forum, client portals and internal tools. No product release goes without their support, and all our web services run smoothly as a result of their work.
We are now looking for Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Corporate Information Systems team and act as a coordinator for implementing new systems or adding functionality to existing systems.
You will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects from ideation to completion and will be working closely with business stakeholders, technical teams and vendor support consultants.
You will be incharge of monitoring and reporting progress against project objectives, managing resources, as well as identifying and addressing potential risks in a timely manner.
The scope of the role also includes ensuring stakeholder alignment and sign-off, as well as making sure that all relevant business decisions are properly documented and communicated.
Your tasks will include:
- Drive the implemenation and configuration of software applications/modules and development of relevant integrations
- Manage projects from the requirements gathering phase, through vendor selection, implementation, UAT, training and hypercare, operations and conntinuous improvement
- Interact with internal clients and vendor Professional Services teams, also acting as a liaison between business and technology areas
- Prepare comprehensive project plans and secure necessary resources
- Monitor your assigned project(s) and respond to any potential risks with timely course corrections
- Design and maintain project planning and reporting dashboards
- Ensure that all strategic decisions are backed up by proper sign off and documentation
- Own all project related communication and Steering Committee updates as needed
- Particiapte in the development and delivery of functional user training sessions
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management. Experience with software implementation/development projects is preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management tools, methodologies and best practices
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts is a plus
- Working knowledge of Finance and Accounting concepts and processes is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, multi-tasker, highly organized and detail oriented
- First class teamwork and knowledge-sharing. Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lead, drive, and communicate with both business users and technical teams
- Ability to work independently, hands-on and manage projects to completion
- Proven job accountability record
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Thu, 12 May 2022 22:53:42 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net