Job title: Project Assistant for Congress Programme Planning (f/m/d)
Company: European Society of Radiology
Job description: The European Society of Radiology (ESR) is a non-political and non-profit organisation dedicated to strengthening and uniting European Radiology. With more than 125,000 members worldwide, it has become the largest radiological society that organises one of the most innovative scientific congresses in this field, the European Congress of Radiology (ECR), in Vienna.
The mission of the ESR is to serve the health needs of the general public by supporting scientific research as well as education and training while striving to improve the quality of radiological practice.
In addition to the existing team, the ESR is looking for a committed full-time team member (38.5 hours) to support the ECR Scientific Programme department, which coordinates the educational and scientific programme for the annual congress (ECR) of the ESR.
- Project coordination in terms of the development of the congress programme
- Administrative support to the ECR Programme Planning Committee
- On-site management of the congress programme
- Close cooperation with other departments
- Content preparation for print/online publications of the congress programme
- Telephone/email correspondence with speakers and moderators
- Data management in various systems incl. evaluations and statistics
- Management of complex Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent command of English (additional languages beneficial)
- Experienced in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in similar working positions is beneficial
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Professional appearance and excellent manners
- Stress resistance and resilience
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- A precise, structured, and organised way of working
- Reliability, team spirit and enthusiasm
- A modern office in the heart of Vienna (U1, U2, U3 and U4)
- An exciting and empowering company culture with passionate people
- A diverse set of tasks in a meaningful and international setting
- The possibility to work flexitime
- A combination of Home Office and office work
The monthly gross salary for this job vacancy is at least € 2,000 (14 times per year). The final salary is negotiable and depends on your relevant experience and qualification.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please send us your complete application (CV with photo,
cover letter and salary expectations).
The applicant must have a valid work permit for Austria.
The applicant must be willing to commute to our office in Vienna on a regular basis.
Expected salary: €2000 per month
Job date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 23:33:52 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net