Job title: Product Owner / Portfolio Manager – Employee Support Services
- Identifying, understanding and managing key stakeholders;
- Defining Key Value Indicators, measures of success for the tech portfolio;
- Co-creating and communicating the product vision, product roadmap and implementation strategy;
- Managing the product backlog and working with the development teams supporting the technology;
- Making transparent and informed data-driven decision;
- Managing risks, cost and dependencies;
- Showcasing subject matter expertise and learn continously.
- Agile (Scrum, DevOps) knowledge
- Analytical thinking
- Good Communication (verbal & written)
- Critical thinking
- HR industry knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Project and Risk management experience
- Technical Literacy
- Competitive salary & benefits: fixed (Private Life & Health Insurance, Voluntary Pension Fund contribution) and flexible (SZÉP card, School Support allowance, Travel Pass allowance Budapest/Székesfehérvár);
- Internal rewards and recognition programs;
- Commuting & relocation support;
- Annual growth-driven profit-sharing bonus;
- Personal and professional development (certified trainings, on-the-job coaching & mentoring, career progression support);
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Open, diverse and inclusive work environment.
Kyndryl has an open, inclusive culture that supports learning and encourages collaboration over competition. We are actively seeking applicants from people of all backgrounds.
If you are adaptable and practical, or creative and determined, or sensitive to customer’s needs, apply today!
Our teams also place a huge value on our employee’s needs to have the opportunity to work flexible full or part time hours, or the options to work from home.
As a stable and funded start-up, we are able to provide incredible benefits for working parents, with fair maternity and paternity policies for all.
Working closely with local government regulations, we are sensitive to talented applicants requiring a work permit or visa. Please apply today to find out more about this.
Job date: Thu, 12 May 2022 05:50:28 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net