Job title: Product Marketing Expert
Company: pal robotics
Job description: Company Description
PAL Robotics’ mission is to create disruptive service robots that enhance society’s quality of life and solve daily problems. We are an EU leader in service robotics design and manufacture of highly integrated and reliable solutions for service industries and research institutions worldwide.
We are a team of highly-passionate experts in robotics, who create cutting-edge solutions and collaborate with world-famous companies. We have over 15 years of experience in R&D, being known for our humanoid and mobile robots used for research, logistics, retail and social applications for companies, institutions, and labs.
We are looking for a Product Marketing expert with 3+ years of experience who will have the responsibility to develop and implement a product marketing strategy roadmap for the company’s products. You will be deeply involved in the product lifecycle and will often collaborate with your colleagues in product management, sales, marketing, design and development. Your main aim will be to grow the product in a healthy way through the complete pipeline, from awareness to retention. As we are a robotic company, for succeeding in this role you must be deeply passionate about technology.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement successful ways of growth for the company’s products
- Prioritize product initiatives
- Implement and follow KPI and metrics for product success
- Develop and maintain a complete buyer’s process and customer journey
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support together with the rest of the team
- Understand and support sales channels for the products you support
- Segment customers into identifiable buyer personas
- Drive demand for our products with creative and innovative marketing practices
- Understand the competitive landscape and their positioning
- Developing key messages and USPs for the product at different stages, translating technical details into benefits for the user
- Evaluate the ROI of different product growth initiatives
- Supporting outbound and inbound marketing activities
- Support with various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, and coordinating marketing and sales activities
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
You will be part of a dynamic and international team in a constantly growing and developing environment in a fulfilling and inclusive equal opportunity workplace. The compensation package will be evaluated according to the relevant experience (25k€-32k€).
We also offer:
- A large workspace with a terrace and views of sunny Barcelona.
- Permanent contract, flexible working hours and shorter working hours on Fridays.
- 26 labour days of holidays per year.
- Regular corporate events and team building.
- Possibility to apply for payments in kind and the possibility of further training.
- Free coffee & tea provided.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or an MBA, or a technical degree with working experience of marketing.
- Previous experience in Marketing.
- Computer skills, including MS Office (especially MS Excel) and Google drive suite (docs, spreadsheets, etc)
Desired skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing roles.
- Experience in a technological field or true passion for technology.
- Project Management experience or certifications is a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation or CRM technologies is a plus.
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of segmentation analysis and lead nurturing strategies.
- Applicants need to have a European work permit.
- Proficient in written English and Spanish.
- Availability to travel.
Submit your resume to recruit @pal-robotics.com
Please specify the position code and name in the subject of the email.
Expected salary: €25000 – 32000 per year
Job date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 23:10:13 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net