Job title: Product Marketeer (m/f/d)
Job description: Company Description
StepStone: Founded in 1996, StepStone, part of the Axel Springer SE group, is one of the most successful international digital recruiting businesses. One of the world’s leading next generation recruitment platforms. Through our AI-powered hiring platform and smart autonomous matching technologies we aim to disrupt the way talent and all-sized businesses connect. We operate over 54 job boards with over 67 million visits per month and employ over 3,500 people in more than 20 countries. We deliver the best experience to our candidates and the recruiters we work with from small local players to big global brands across the job industry.
Our company is one of the largest job sites in Europe and the secret of this success is mainly due to two factors: quality products and above all, passionate and talented people.
We are an international employer therefore equal opportunities are important for us. We welcome applications from everyone, e.g. people with different ethnicities, abilities and preferences. Please let us know if you need some additional support e.g. if you need barrier-free access to our offices or if we should plan for more time during the application process.
Please let us know, if we e.g. should use a gender neutral pronoun, you need barrier-free access to our offices or we should plan for more time during the application process.
Are you a communicative, results-oriented soul, and do you want to make an impact? Are you looking for an exciting job with a lot of variety and a place in a fun, dynamic team within an international company? Well, do we have good news for you!
As a Product Marketing Officer, you play a key role in the local organization.
You are responsible for the development of product communication aimed at different stakeholders. With the help of a go-to-market strategy, you deliver high-end content such as newsletters, webinars, sales materials, etc. You will also work closely with our Customer Success Team to understand the customers‘ needs by measuring their satisfaction and use this to build an ideal customer journey.
- Listen to customers‘ needs and define customer journey and ideal customer experiences (B2C and B2B)
- Coordinate projects from customer satisfaction surveys to implementation of necessary steps to improve operations and processes
- Monitor technical and product roadmap & sprint reviews to fit our customers‘ needs
- Support the go-to-market and communication plans of new products or product enhancements
- Supervise implementation of new features and monitor results and adoption
- Create buy-in for product vision both internally and externally and evangelize that vision within the organization
You will be part of the Local Marketing team and you will be closely collaborating with the Customer Service, Sales, International Product and IT Teams. You will be reporting to the B2B Content Marketing Manager.
Who are you?
- You have a first experience in customer experience, product management, or online marketing and are eager to learn
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are a good communicator. You are able to explain your findings to all layers of the organization.
- You are customer focused and can prioritize well
- You find easily your way with online tools, the Microsoft suite and Analytics
- You want to go to the end to really solve an issue
- You speak and write perfect Dutch or French and have a very good (business) knowledge of English.
You will be joining an experienced and dynamic team at the forefront of applying technology to the world of online recruitment. * An amazing work environment in the city center of Brussels with an astounding view on the Court of Justice, a gym and yoga room and of course the possibility to work from home.
- StepStone offers you the freedom to organize your work around your private life, including up to 2 days/week of home-working;
- You will receive an attractive salary package, with extra-legal advantages like the participation in our Flexible reward plan.
- Opportunities to develop your career in Belgium in a competitive multinational environment.
We are already waiting for your CV and cover letter in English, we look forward to getting to know you!
Please also note that the position requires candidates with a valid residency and work permit for Belgium.
Job date: Mon, 05 Sep 2022 07:47:24 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net