Job title: Product Manager, wireless IoT modules
Job description: Our exciting opportunity
We are expanding our business and are now looking for an additional Product Manager to join our Product Strategy team. If you are excited about working in the border area between technology, development, market, sales, business, customers, partners, then this is a perfect opportunity to join an interesting and leading company. We develop wireless products (modules, software, services) based on short-range radio and the latest from wireless technologies like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and similar, including edge computing capabilities, software and more. We address global markets and a wide range of market segments, e.g. medical, health, buildings, energy, industry, automotive, home and consumer devices, and we enable our customers to put focus on their application domain developing connected/IoT devices. In the Product Manager role, you will define and manage products over its full life, idea, strategy, technical definitions, business aspects, marketing activities and customer interactions. You will work with a broad network within and outside the company, e.g. R&D, Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Sourcing, Application engineering, management functions at various levels, externally you interact with customers, suppliers and eco-system partners. All in all, you will be part of an exciting journey and join a successful international company and great team.
As a product manager you will
- Be an active part in creating product strategies and roadmaps
- Establish good understanding of market trends as well as competitive landscape
- Define products and the product requirements
- Manage business cases, including cost and pricing
- Work closely with R&D during development to share vision, definitions, requirements, guide and prioritize
- Continuously validate product definition versus market and customer expectations
- Drive the product life-cycle for the products, from idea to end-of-life
- Market products towards the sales regions, markets, customers, and distribution channels
- Be active in sales activities – product expertise supporting to secure design-ins with sales
- Interact with key suppliers and partners to define competitive offerings
- Define and develop marketing tools, launch and go-to-market plans – presentations, demos, videos, web content, press releases, together with our marketing experts
To be successful in the role
- You have a Master of Science, or similar, in electrical engineering, computer science or related relevant fields
- Worked with product management of technical products (hardware and software), or in a leading role within R&D having understanding of, and interest in, product management
- Experience/knowledge of wireless technologies, being a valuable advantage
- Interest and experience from commercial and business aspects
- Knowledge of product management and development processes/methodologies
- A good communicator, selling and visionary, but also getting the detailed parts covered and correct
- Good at relationship building and networking, used to work in international cross-functional, multi-site organizations.
- As a person you are self-motivated, well organized can deal with strategic topics as well as detailed technical questions, and you take initiative and responsibility in your work area
- Proficient in English
- Readiness to travel up to 20%-25%, varying over time (has been less since pandemic)
- Swedish citizen or holder of a valid work permit for Sweden
What do we offer?
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Working with colleagues distributed across the globe
- Start-up and innovation mindset in a larger company setting
- Focus on staff welfare by having socio-medical services
- Stunning, central location in modern premises in the western harbor near Dockan in Malmö
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organisation and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
Applications Close Date
Contact Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net