Job title: Portuguese Customer Service Associate for LG – Oeiras, Portugal
Job description: Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
- BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It’s about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
- WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
- GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people’s innovative ideas, experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value.
With 100,000 people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 4.5 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
Come and work with us.
Do you want to be part of a team whose motto is innovation for a better life?
Are you Portuguese native or fluent with good communication skills?
Looking to work in a innovative environment such as the science and technology park in Oeiras?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our LG Customer Service team.
LG is one of our top clients focus on delivering the best technologies – TV and Home entertainment, Mobile, Appliances, and Computer products.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Being part of a team specialized in offering support through written and phone communication
- Transforming customer support queries in unique experiences
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native European Portuguese
- Intermediate level of English (at least B2) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- Work location: TagusPark at Oeiras, Portugal
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
What’s in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Join the #SitelLife
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net