Job title: Polish Technical Advisor for Porsche – Lisbon, Portugal
Job description: Be a Champion at Sitel Group®
Sitel Group® is a global leader in end-to-end customer experience products and solutions, with 160,000 people around the globe, working from home or one of our MAX Hubs.
Our award-winning culture is built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
We celebrate successes and reward our people for the fantastic work they do every day.
If you’re ready to be part of our outstanding and winning team, wear the champion’s hoodie and become a Sitel hero. We will invest in your talent, develop your skills and help you reach your peak.
We are creating champions to succeed in the CX Championship. In this game, we play like legends.
Join the winners club.
Do you want to work with a company that has strived to translate performance into speed – and success – in the most intelligent way possible?
Are you a top performer looking for the best place to become a CX champion?
Are you ambitious and aiming for a victorious career?
Are you a Polish native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
We have the greatest challenge for you!
In the beginning, I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself – Ferry Porsche
This quote gets to the heart of everything that makes Porsche what it is. As a brand, as a company, and as an automotive manufacturer.
To be the best of the match as a customer service specialist, your goals will be:
- Inbound support (e.g. technical assistance and advice on Smart Mobility and E-Performance Services for both customers and dealers, such as administration of customer accounts, registration or operating issues, charging network, parking services, Porsche Drive, etc.)
- Cross-sales (e.g. clarification of contract-related questions, extending subscriptions, etc.)
- Outbound support (e.g. related Smart Mobility or e-Performance Services)
- Case monitoring (Monitoring, handling and – if necessary – escalation of open cases)
- Response Card (e.g. handling of response cards, administration of opt.-ins and opt.-outs)
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To be a winner in our league, you will need to be talented in the following:
- Native Polish
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- No employment termination due to just cause in work history
- Knowledgeable in Windows-based and Microsoft Office Applications
- Secure handling of IT systems
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- High passion for automotive topics and digital technologies
- Make empowerment business decisions with little guidance
- Demonstrate out of the box thinking in order to resolve customer concerns
- Proficient documentation and note-taking; must be able to clearly document information
- Maintain a clear understanding of policy and procedures and warranty coverage
- Understand the geography of the respective markets working for and being able to identify regions and provinces
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
- Experience in the customer service/ call center industry is preferred
- 1-year working experience within technical areas; or 1-year working experience within automotive OEM customer service; or 3 years working experience within premium customer service with an affinity for technical/automotive topics at the same time
- Experience with Luxury Brands and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
Champion’s Award Culture.
Looking forward to joining our league and rise the cup?
For our heroes the best prizes:
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare insurance
- Paid professional technical training
- Monthly performance-based bonuses
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
We are calling up for our unbeaten team!
We want your talent. We will make you a champion.
Apply today at
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net