Job title: People Analytics Specialist
Job description: About BlaBlaCar
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 100 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
The People team at BlaBlaCar aims to ensure a smooth and positive experience all along the candidate and employee journey. The team is composed of 30 Fun & Serious individuals working on talent management, culture & engagement and people operations. As a People Analytics Specialist, you will report to the Compensation & Benefits Manager and will drive all areas of people analytics. These analytics will inform critical business decisions and actions impacting the talent lifecycle, including headcount and workforce planning, recruiting, talent management, career development, diversity and inclusion, engagement, retention, and more. You will also support the team in relation to compensation and staffing data as well as ad hoc project management.
- Providing input, developing and delivering the people analytics in partnership with a cross-functional teams
- Carrying out regular analyses to support decision-making
- Following the delivery of results and support teams in reaching their targets
- Translating data into visually compelling stories
- Providing ad hoc support to people review cycle (example: corporate incentive plan)
- Updating and maintaining the staffing plan/rolling forecast
- 2 years of experience in business intelligence or other analytical positions
- You are rigorous, resourceful and have very good analytical skills
- You have an advanced level in Excel. A previous experience with data visualization tools like Anaplan or Pigment is a strong plus.
- You are able to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- You have excellent communication skills, you’re humble, and you enjoy sharing & learning from others
- You embrace change, are able to take a step back, prioritize, and focus on added-value tasks
- You have a results-driven and impact-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- 🌎 An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: Brazil, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain, Ukraine
- 💡 Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‚Fail, Learn, Succeed‘ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- 🚀 Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, and access to top conferences across Europe.
- 🌱 Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- 💜 People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and after works (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
- 🧭 Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our
Your future benefits
- 🎒 English and/or French lessons
- 🏡 Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call)
- 🎈Holidays: 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- 🥗 Swile card for lunches
- 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- 👶 Parental policy
- 🎒 Trainings & career development programs
- 🚗Free carpooling and 🚌 bus-rides wherever whenever
Here is what your hiring journey will look like:
- a 45-min video-interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 30-min video-interview with
, Global Compensation & Benefits Manager to deep-dive into your experience and qualifications * a case study to prepare at home and a 60-min presentation of the case to Juliette Carraud and
, HRBP * a 30-min video-call to Julien Martino, Head of Talent Management
- a 20-min team interview with
, FP&A Associate
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 03:33:56 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net