Job title: Orderpicker
Job description: Published on 4 november 2022
Opslaan als favoriet / Add to favorites
Are you the important ‚key‘ in our logistics process? Then I hope to speak to you soon and we hope to welcome you soon to our order picking team! Your new workplace is in Amsterdam Zuidoost in an international catering wholesaler. Here you will not only find catering supplies, but also culinary inspiration and knowledge under one roof.
As an order picker, you, together with your colleagues and a hand scanner, ensure that all products are ready at the right time to be transported to the customer. Every day you work with fresh products and new orders, so no day is the same. You can work in the following shifts:
- Day shift: 7am -4pm;
- Evening shift: 2pm-10pm;
- Night shift: 10pm – 6am
- You check all goods that have to be collected for damage and best before date
- Together with your team, you ensure that the goods (that meet the requirements) are in the right place at the right time.7
In our team you are part of a pleasant and enthusiastic team. Together we ensure that all products are in the right place at the right time. No day is the same and working together is very important.
What do we offer?
- Salary of 11 EUR per hour & travel allowance;
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week (part-time is also possible in consultation);
- Surcharges for:
- – night shifts 120%
- – Saturday shifts 125%
- – Sunday services 150%
- – Sundays 200%
- Development opportunities; UBN offers various courses if you need them.
Last but not least, shopping with discount at HANOS!
What we have to offer?
Who are you?
- You speak Dutch and/or English;
- Are able to perform physically demanding work: you walk up to 11 km per shift;
- Flexible: you don’t mind working on Saturdays or during our late night shopping;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and a positive attitude.
Onze opdrachtgever is meer dan een internationale horeca groothandel. Zo vindt je bij hen niet alleen al uw horecabenodigdheden, maar ook culinaire inspiratie en kennis onder één dak. Het is een plek waar ambacht en gastronomie samen komen.
We do not handle the process of obtaining a work permit and/or accommodations.
Expected salary: €1900 per month
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 06:32:02 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net