Job title: Operations Manager
Job description: On the way to your #dreamjob
StepStone is one of the largest job sites in Europe and the secret of this success is mainly due to two factors: quality products and above all, passionate and talented people.
To support our local Belgian executive team, more specifically our Managing Director we are seeking a talented, energetic, and resilient strategist & communicator to serve as the Executive Advisor, supporting the Managing Director with internal and external communications, strategy, and leadership team execution. This role is unique; it drives key initiatives in support of and on behalf of the Managing Director.
The ideal candidate will be a world-class communicator, have the proven ability to work independently, pick up quickly on new things, experience at a top-tier consulting firm or similar strategy experience, and have a track record of delivering distinctive results.
How will you bring value?
You are a multi-talented person who thrives on wearing many professional hats.
- Collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies
- Managing the Chief Executive’s priorities and schedules (not agenda management),
- Providing department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve
- Proactively identify opportunities to add value to the General Manager and the management team.
- Drive execution of action items and top priorities agreed upon by our local executive team.
- Drive operational and planning processes to completion, together with the local executive team and the broader organization.
- Create structure and focus for broad, ambiguous multi-layered projects/ ideas that the executive team is exploring and come up with recommendations in a timely manner.
- Own and continuously improve the company’s operating rhythm.
- Distill discussions and thoughts from team meetings into strategic plans.
Who are you ?
- You have obtained a master’s degree in business economics or any other business-related field. An MBA degree is preferred, but not necessary.
- You have an excellent track record of professional and academical achievements.
- Preferably you have a solid background in strategic consulting.
- You are a strategic thinker who demonstrates entrepreneurial skills.
- You love to multitask and prioritize tasks based on importance vs immediacy.
- You are a data-savvy and love to analyze and collect data from multiple points both from inside and outside the organization.
- You have extensive knowledge of economics, business operations and corporate development and strategy.
- You like to work among executives or business leaders and are able to lead and influence across multiple levels and functions within the StepStone Group.
How we bring value to you?
- StepStone is a company with clear goals and visions. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and qualified employees.
- A fulltime permanent contract which will be in line with your market value.
- The whole nine yards of fringe benefits including health insurance, pension fund, company car, meal vouchers etc.
- An open friendly work atmosphere with a flat structure and a good solid team spirit.
- At Stepstone we truly care for our people and like to invest in them. Are you ready to embark on an adventurous professional quest and get the most out of your potential? Then you’ll fit right in!
Apply in one click !
We are already waiting for your CV and cover letter in English, we look forward to getting to know you!
Please also note that the position requires candidates with a valid residency and work permit for Belgium.
Job date: Sun, 15 May 2022 07:30:29 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net